Post your questions about the game here!

So, I'm new to Big Ant's Cricket Academy, and I was hoping someone could clarify something for me:

Do you get to control the batsmen/bowlers ball-by-ball in a similar way to, say, AC13?

In any event, it's looking *great*. Count me in, I registered just a few hours ago.

You're already counted :lol BTW it's not a management game, check out the thread with title (roughly) what we know about BA game till now...

So, I'm new to Big Ant's Cricket Academy, and I was hoping someone could clarify something for me:

Do you get to control the batsmen/bowlers ball-by-ball in a similar way to, say, AC13?

In any event, it's looking *great*. Count me in, I registered just a few hours ago.

There is a hell of a lot of information though this forum on bigant cricket, have a read and in a few days you will be up to where we are mate. Enjoy the read and also WELCOME.

----------

Got a few good reasons, such as being reported to Cricket Australia, however as said here before - that bit them on the ass BIG TIME when I explained that we are doing nothing wrong, oh, that and I showed them our screenshots/video compared to the "Ashes" just so they could see that they've backed the very much inferior product.

The green eyed monster ross, ashes has it and can you blame them. PS You have the best job in the world in are eyes.

That's strange. Your "Member Since" says a different story :lol

while bowling in career mode will the captain opt for the review or the bowler which will be me?

Hi, my first time here..

Question - will a good shot always go for four..or can we control the power of the shot which will just go for a single or 3 runs considering if i want to keep the same batsman on strike..
for eg. i want to play a cover drive just for 1 run..and not a boundary..

Hi, my first time here..

Question - will a good shot always go for four..or can we control the power of the shot which will just go for a single or 3 runs considering if i want to keep the same batsman on strike..
for eg. i want to play a cover drive just for 1 run..and not a boundary..

Yes you can control how hard ou hit the ball using the analog triggers.

Question- Will there be our name pronunciation? for eg. we name our player "Sohail" in career mode,when we walk in for our batting or bowling,will the commentator say "Next batsman is sohail", will the commentator pronounce our name?

Another already answered question... The commentary names'll be from a set of surnames recorded and will be used if your second name matches with that. Don't know if Sohail's one of them, wait for the game to come out...

Please read through relevent threads before asking such questions...

Ross, do umpires have their own attributes? If yes, are they editable?

Can we assign individual celebrations to the players for dismissals and milestones? Would be a awesome touch if its there. I think it must have been asked before but i couldn't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread