Post your questions about the game here!

Xbox requires a delay of digital, indeed they make it so you can't do digital on any platform until it is digital on their platform.

Xbox requires a delay of digital, indeed they make it so you can't do digital on any platform until it is digital on their platform.

And they won't have digital on xbox live from day dot? I've never downloaded a full commercial game from there so I wouldn't know.

ross is there any time table for tomorrow i.e,time for screenies,vids,news etc? :cheers

And they won't have digital on xbox live from day dot? I've never downloaded a full commercial game from there so I wouldn't know.

yeah, I think there is an enforced delay of two months (could be three).

indeed they make it so you can't do digital on any platform until it is digital on their platform.
Is platform there just referring to other consoles? I'd certainly prefer to get it as a PC Download (ideally Steam) - but would put up with a disc to get it on release day.

yeah, I think there is an enforced delay of two months (could be three).

Ouch. Oh well, hopefully a pre-order ships quickly! Now just to decide which platform to get! 360 is easier since I only have a bootcamp mac but there will like be more planet cricket members on PC and there is also the possibility of mods.

Decisions decisions!

ross is there any time table for tomorrow i.e,time for screenies,vids,news etc? :cheers

At this point the guys are trying to fix some serious bugs in Cricket Academy with the team sharing, I need a stable version of that so the wider public can get it without issues since it is a big part of the campaign.

It's ok to support you guys here with the small issues but a wider audience experiencing these issues would be hard for us to cope with.

----------

Is platform there just referring to other consoles? I'd certainly prefer to get it as a PC Download (ideally Steam) - but would put up with a disc to get it on release day.

The Microsoft rules are in a state of flux at the moment. I'd have to be looking at the current documentation, as in this weeks, to give you the strictly correct answer that could be relied upon.

----------

Ouch. Oh well, hopefully a pre-order ships quickly! Now just to decide which platform to get! 360 is easier since I only have a bootcamp mac but there will like be more planet cricket members on PC and there is also the possibility of mods.

Decisions decisions!

You have a while to make that decision, we are not shipping in August.

Is it possible to bowl a knuckle delivery in the game???:)

I thought I'd ask this one as many say it hasn't been answered; will there be a possibility of having nets in one of the CA updates? :spy

i am sorry if this has been asked before
will there be bad light stopped play in tests . if yes then will the batsmen be given a choice or is it decided by ai and how is it implemented(will the ball be a bit blur)

i am sorry if this has been asked before
will there be bad light stopped play in tests . if yes then will the batsmen be given a choice or is it decided by ai and how is it implemented(will the ball be a bit blur)

Why would there be bad light in a video game....

Users who are viewing this thread