Post your questions about the game here!

Ok question!!
Since there is no licensed team, how are we gonna change the name to real names....do we have to change each team manually or there will a patch or something?
Sorry if this has been asked before..
Thanks

Look at threads with "cricket academy" in the title...also a thread called "player cards". Should make things clear.

Hey Ross, how about getting commentary addons,updates through DLC ?
And i have a feeling that the date of release will be pushed back :(

Ross, big fan, been lurking around for quite a while. Sorry if this has been asked, but has the publisher been disclosed? Or will that be part of the big reveal, whenever that happens.

by that i mean i don't expect it in august
August seems to be a little far fetched,I agree.:yes
But you can't say that the game was delayed when the release date wasn't even announced in the first place...

That's where big ant have been clever, not announcing release date (hell not even announcing title name :lol) till they are absolutely and completely certain.

It's tough to make a decent cricket game and make a profit out of it, but by the sort of professionalism and wittiness shown by ross, I believe the studio will be able to turn it into a successful franchise..

Will there be a possibility of bowling a wider ball when the batsman is trying to come down the pitch??? [I wanted to ask this because controls revealed states that once set then cannot be changed at the last minute]:)

Will there be a possibility of bowling a wider ball when the batsman is trying to come down the pitch??? [I wanted to ask this because controls revealed states that once set then cannot be changed at the last minute]:)

I think you are asking for a spinner.... As for pace bowlers you choose the line right at the last moment... It's only for spinners that you need to choose the line in advance.

I think you are asking for a spinner.... As for pace bowlers you choose the line right at the last moment... It's only for spinners that you need to choose the line in advance.

Yes, for a spinner like Ashwin does bowls a wide to get stumping.....:yes

Will there be in-game cheat codes for offline games?

Why ever would you want them? All the other games were far to easy to win on, and now you have a chance to play a game that will challenge you and you want to cheat?! Each to his own, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Why ever would you want them? All the other games were far to easy to win on, and now you have a chance to play a game that will challenge you and you want to cheat?! Each to his own, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Well people are getting the wrong idea with the word 'cheat'. Cheat codes are not used to boost stats or something.....they are there just for fun. Cheats like playing with a beach ball, Having bloated players, having super-reflexive fielders, super human batsmen etc.......stuff like this was also available in Brian Lara Cricket 99 and are only used for having fun with friends. Obviously if they are in the game and if you use them, it will deactivate trophys and stats. Also, it would never be available for online matches! Here are some cheats that were available in Brian Lara Cricket99 (though Im not sure if all of them worked):

1) Super batsmen - CMBRLARA or SUPERMAN
2) Wickets do not break - NONOTOUT
3) Fast match - TIMEWARP or SAUSAGES
4) Large ball - MEDICINE
5) Beach around the pitch - SUNSHINE or SUNSET
6) World XI team and old stadiums - PENSIONS, PENSIONERS, or OLDTIMER
7) Rain during test match - CATSDOGS
8) Classic matches 1 through 9 - NITEOWLS or ICECREAM
9) All classic matches and old stadiums - FINISHED
10) Some classic matches and old stadiums - SILLYBOY
11) Some classic matches and old stadiums - COPYCATS
12) More dropped catches - SLIPPERY or DROPBALLS

----------

Yes, for a spinner like Ashwin does bowls a wide to get stumping.....:yes

Yeah even I was wondering that.

Last edited:
any custom tour option in this game, fix full tour with 1,2,3,4 test & 1-7 odi & 1-3 t20 & also warmup matches with domestic teams

Users who are viewing this thread