Post your questions about the game here!

Guys, just want to quickly call it; I think the title will be Ricky Ponting Cricket 14! Called it;-)

What about the multiplayer? Will we be able to play online with 4 players, each from different consoles? And what about 2 players on 1 console vs 2 players on another console(or 2 players on 1 console vs 1 players on anotherconsole)online?
Bit like how it works on fifa

sorry if it has been asked before...but wondering if this game shall feature missed stumpings...like you know, when a spinner balls, and the batsmen get beaten, the wicketkeeper sometime knocks over the stumps in his eagerness (even though batsmen backfoot still in the crease),,, not a deal breaker but would give a very authentic feel, methinks,,cauze happens all the time in real cricket :D
Cant wait for the game, btw :yes:yes

Since there is manual fielding in the game, Can a fielder obstruct the batsman while running?

Ross, how will the 'base' and 'earned' stats work in the game.
e.g when A. Atkins is walking out in the sneak peek.

Also, will created players from different consoles be able to be downloaded.
e.g someone on ps3 shares a player and I can download on xbox

Guys, just want to quickly call it; I think the title will be Ricky Ponting Cricket 14! Called it;-)

Well... it's hardly going to be called 'Ed Cowan Cricket 14', is it? Time for the Aussies to live in the past for a while. :D

Indeed for a while. Aussies will rise again :) hope so.

Anyways if its Ricky Ponting Cricket 14. I can't be any happier than this :)

Indeed for a while. Aussies will rise again :) hope so.

Anyways if its Ricky Ponting Cricket 14. I can't be any happier than this :)
Simply cricket 14 or something like that will do it for the game...the name should be short and it should give a very strong impression of authenticity like fifa games.
Everyone knows fifa is the ultimate football game out there and it is only a little time before cricket 14 becomes the ultimate cricket game!!

None of the top sports games of different sports are named after a star, then why should the best cricket game?

If you use ricky ponting's name then what about steve waugh or don bradman, if you use kevin pietersen's name then what about David Gower or Ian Botham...

Simply cricket 14 or something like that will do it for the game...the name should be short and it should give a very strong impression of authenticity like fifa games.
Everyone knows fifa is the ultimate football game out there and it is only a little time before cricket 14 becomes the ultimate cricket game!!

None of the top sports games of different sports are named after a star, then why should the best cricket game?

If you use ricky ponting's name then what about steve waugh or don bradman, if you use kevin pietersen's name then what about David Gower or Ian Botham...

Ha, good luck with that. There is an entire foundation set up to protect everything about him. His name is untouchable :p

Licensing this generation of legends will be much easier. Don Bradman, David gower are legends for sure but this centruy legends are ricky ponting,sachin tendulkar and so on....

Users who are viewing this thread