Post your questions about the game here!

But Friday at 6pm Melbourne time, like he says in his sig, is 24 hours and 37 minutes away (no, that isn't a cue to start a countdown).

But Friday at 6pm Melbourne time, like he says in his sig, is 24 hours and 37 minutes away (no, that isn't a cue to start a countdown).

Thats for the Cricket Academy update right??? Also, this reveal seems more like a press event.....so I would expect the timing will be different.

Thats for the Cricket Academy update right??? Also, this reveal seems more like a press event.....so I would expect the timing will be different.
A press event would depend on what their cake budget is. I'm under the impression there's just a release at 6, though perhaps Ross might surprise us, it is near certain not to be the moment it ticks over to being Friday.

Just a question about player appearances.

Will some of the created players in the CA made by users end up being used for teams that don't end up with full licences? probably teams like West Indies and Sri Lanka for example.

Will those faces be integrated by the big ant staff into the non licensed teams by default when game comes out or is it up to us to edit it up in the CA after game is released?

I personally think the whole Cricket Academy concept is a big winner and will help bypass licensing issues. Very unrealistic for us to expect every single team to be fully licensed even FIFA cant pull that off.

Just a question about player appearances.

Will some of the created players in the CA made by users end up being used for teams that don't end up with full licences? probably teams like West Indies and Sri Lanka for example.

Will those faces be integrated by the big ant staff into the non licensed teams by default when game comes out or is it up to us to edit it up in the CA after game is released?

I personally think the whole Cricket Academy concept is a big winner and will help bypass licensing issues. Very unrealistic for us to expect every single team to be fully licensed even FIFA cant pull that off.

Ross said the unlicensed teams will ship with default/generic models and faces. The player will have to download the more "realistic" looking players from Cricket Academy.

Ross said the unlicensed teams will ship with default/generic models and faces. The player will have to download the more "realistic" looking players from Cricket Academy.

Ross, So what about the domestic licensed playrs, will they be openable with CA? Can we add them to other unlicensed teams?

Guys..is there a mac version for the cricket academy please?:noway

Ross/Mikey, another thing that i thought of today. Considering we can actually choose whether our batsmen wear helmets or hats or other, if a batsman gets hit on the head and isn't wearing a helmet, will that affect him more than if he had a helmet on?

yeah, probably be injured!

Ross,
Can we remove the helmet and wear a cap mid-way during a match?? I remember you had mentioned this would be possible....but sometime back I read a post of yours that stated that we are stuck with the headgear we assigned at the start of the match. So which one is true???

If not wearing a helmet increases the chance of an injury, is there any point to wearing a cap? Do you fatigue less?

yeah, probably be injured!

Cheers Ross, love it!

If not wearing a helmet increases the chance of an injury, is there any point to wearing a cap? Do you fatigue less?

Mainly to look more badass. I know when i play on weekends it's a vision/comfort thing, but looking badass comes into it too.

Users who are viewing this thread