Post your questions about the game here!

Mate, I'll be without a helmet too - "bring it!"

Ross, will the World Cup teams be licensed? Noticed on one of the comments on the facebook page you say "There will be world cup teams and unlicensed domestic teams", was hoping the fact you say domestic teams are unlicensed but don't about the world cup teams was a subtle hint!

Ross, will the World Cup teams be licensed? Noticed on one of the comments on the facebook page you say "There will be world cup teams and unlicensed domestic teams", was hoping the fact you say domestic teams are unlicensed but don't about the world cup teams was a subtle hint!

Which facebook page?? Cricket14 does not have an official page yet!!

Ross confirming no licensed national sides should be enough to say that they don't have the world cup. Nothing has been said on domestic cricket so almost the exact opposite could be true.

Which facebook page?? Cricket14 does not have an official page yet!!
Apologies, went searching through other threads and discovered the general belief is the Cricket 14 page is not official, wasn't expecting that, they're not doing a bad pr job for Ross!

will u guys have licenses from international teams?? wht abt IPL , Bangladesh premier league, BBL , ??
:spy

will u guys have licenses from international teams?? wht abt IPL , Bangladesh premier league, BBL , ??
:spy
Does the scroll functionality work on your computer? It's funny how you ask this question again when it was asked twice on the same page and even answered on the same page.

At the risk of asking a very simple question, I assume the game has the traditional TV broadcast behind the bowlers arm angle? Haven't yet seen it in the screenshots or video footage, more so the third person angles only....

At the risk of asking a very simple question, I assume the game has the traditional TV broadcast behind the bowlers arm angle? Haven't yet seen it in the screenshots or video footage, more so the third person angles only....

Ross already confirmed long time back that the broadcast view would be present.

Will there be an autoplay features, like skipping 5/10/20 overs as we have in EA Cricket 07?

Yes, you can simulate overs rather than play them.

Users who are viewing this thread