Post your questions about the game here!

The list is just adding on Ross.We are waiting on Friday for some very big announcements.Dont dissapoint us :)

Yep, expecting nothing less than game being released Friday with free copies for Planetcricket members. Don't disappoint Ross :thumbs

Question regarding fielding, can we start a match as automatic fielding and switch to manual fielding in the middle of it? I ask because I will be playing the game with people who might not want to field when they are bowling.

Sorry if this post is considered off topic or too judgmental. I can't help but have noticed a trend in us as a community. I think some are simply demanding more and more of Ross. And not being happy with what he does give us. He has given a lot over the past few days, but it seems the people doing the demanding haven't even noticed! I remember when Ross first started posting people were appreciative of what he gave. Now it seems he has done such a good job people are taking his presence for granted. Ross doesn't have to be here, Big Ant haven't even started marketing the game yet! I'm sure Ross understands people are excited but it would be nice if people showed him respect. It seems many people haven't been over the past few weeks.

As for those saying they need the game released now; it will be released when it is released. There is plenty of other things to do with your time. I'm looking forward to the game too but you can't tell me that the game not being released impacts on you in anyway. I know this happens with every anticipated game release. But it continues to stagger me how impatient people are. Just be happy in the knowledge it is coming out. It is what it is. When the game is released you'll completely forget about the wait for it do why make such a big deal about it. I understand us Cricket fans haven't had a lot of joy when it comes to games, but I really think some people have gone over the top.

My little rant.

Ross, just came across this post of yours:

For example, lets say you are in Career mode and a friend messages you that he wants to play, well you can just add him into the Career mode game you are playing.

Was wondering, with the changes made to the career mode (i.e. its more of a Be-a-Pro mode rather than manager mode), is this feature still in the game? Can one of our friends jump in and play with/against us in career mode?

Ross, seeing your new signature it seems you have included an "Umpire Creator" as well :cheers!!

<I might have missed it Incase you already confirmed it>

Sorry if this post is considered off topic or too judgmental. I can't help but have noticed a trend in us as a community. I think some are simply demanding more and more of Ross. And not being happy with what he does give us. He has given a lot over the past few days, but it seems the people doing the demanding haven't even noticed! I remember when Ross first started posting people were appreciative of what he gave. Now it seems he has done such a good job people are taking his presence for granted. Ross doesn't have to be here, Big Ant haven't even started marketing the game yet! I'm sure Ross understands people are excited but it would be nice if people showed him respect. It seems many people haven't been over the past few weeks.

As for those saying they need the game released now; it will be released when it is released. There is plenty of other things to do with your time. I'm looking forward to the game too but you can't tell me that the game not being released impacts on you in anyway. I know this happens with every anticipated game release. But it continues to stagger me how impatient people are. Just be happy in the knowledge it is coming out. It is what it is. When the game is released you'll completely forget about the wait for it do why make such a big deal about it. I understand us Cricket fans haven't had a lot of joy when it comes to games, but I really think some people have gone over the top.

My little rant.

Well said.

Also, I would add that I do get amusement from those that give advice to Ross about what he should do marketing wise and promotion of the game. Like he doesn't do this whole making games thing for a living :lol

Well said.

Also, I would add that I do get amusement from those that give advice to Ross about what he should do marketing wise and promotion of the game. Like he doesn't do this whole making games thing for a living :lol

Dont remember ever doing it myself but as a defense for the people who suggests these things, 505 games are supposed to be making games as a living too and look how great they are in promoting. just because one is an amateur does not mean he can't come up with brilliant ideas or have a basic idea of marketing.

Dont remember ever doing it myself but as a defense for the people who suggests these things, 505 games are supposed to be making games as a living too and look how great they are in promoting. just because one is an amateur does not mean he can't come up with brilliant ideas or have a basic idea of marketing.

Fair point, I'm not singling anybody out and I am certain that everybody's heart is in the right place when they are suggesting these things. After all, they want BA Cricket to be the best cricket game ever and succeed commercially so Big Ant can make even better cricket games. I just get amusement from the advice people give.

In regards to 505/Trickstar. I'm not sure if the marketing ideas were the problem. It was that point when they realised the product was rubbish and they won't have 100% of the market. They've scattered like cockroaches do when you turn the lights on.

Hi guys been reading about this game the last 2 days thanks to all the big ant guys for working on a cricket game for us after EA just abandoned us with the cricket and rugby series half a decade ago.

I think the whole cricket academy concept is a master stroke. I would rather the luxury of creating my own custom tour where i can play tour matches ODI'S etc etc etc.. than have have an officially licensed 5 game ashes test series with no other tours or variety in the game.

been scrolling through last 40-50 pages of this Q&A section so i don't have to ask repetitive questions but couldn't find answers to my questions.

Im not fussed with silly little things like every single bat type,stadiums,realistic faces, 11v11 online, being able to back up in career mode etc etc... All i want is to be able to sit there and enjoy the test match mode and have a realistic day of test cricket.

1)will there be realistic test shots and run rates by the A.I?
2)realistic play and miss by cpu and edges to slip off spin bowling which never happened in EA crick 07?
3) rough for spinners to aim at during day 3,4 and 5?

Users who are viewing this thread