Post your questions about the game here!

lol oh yeah, I forgot about NBA and FIFA. I'm not bothering with these though as they're more like updates than whole new games (EA can bite me if they think I'm paying $90 on FIFA 13.5 dressed up as FIFA 14). Nope, my money is just waiting for BigAnt. Great to see an aussie company developing this. Sincerely hoping BA makes a crap load out of it.

On that note, is DB14 going onto Steam? I can't remember if thats been answered (I have a short memory).

Yeah..I am also thinking on same lines, what would be there in Fifa 14 apart from few new tricks, spending 2500 INR on FIFA 14, is it really worth ? will I be playing when both Cricket titles are out...I guess No!

Anyways, game titles that I shortlisted to buy this year :
1/ DBC14 : 2500 INR (approx)
2/ AC13 : 1500 INR
3/ Fifa14 : 2500 INR
4/ BF4 : 2500 INR
oh man ! 9000 INR in total, no way.. I'll go with Cricket titles this year and if they disappoint back to Fifa 14 early next year..

I am going to buy like 4 or 5 copies ross and I am not joking, my family will be my online opponents when no one wants to get there a-s kicked by me over and over again. For me one for pc for mods and one for PS3 and sorry I will still buy ashes 2013 but only one copy.

Can I have your babies for dinner?

Oh wait , Nevermind

Can I have your babies for dinner?

Oh wait , Nevermind

My god I thought I was on the strange part of youtube again, to answer your strange request NOOOOO. PS If you want to see something strange look up BILK, beer flavoured milk from japan;). PS back on topic, tonight is going to rock, ashes test and bigant cool stuff. ROCK ON.:clap

So about 4 hours to go for the update. Good it is a holiday today. Also, i think we will get something special in the academy update. :)

The press event isn't too high on the agenda right now as we're going well with the press and distributors are loving us, securing numbers of units and converting them from Ashes is the number one job right now.

On that note, I know there is an often used line that's being cut & pasted all over Facebook "I hope people will buy both cricket games and then we are all winners." - Please don't do that, buy two copies of our game instead :p

I will be getting 2 copies, PC & PS3:) and a 3rd Next year when the PS4
one comes out:D

Really with the effort and detail put in the game, fans who can afford should buy more copies of dbc 14. Big ant deserves this.

Really with the effort and detail put in the game, fans who can afford should buy more copies of dbc 14. Big ant deserves this.

I was joking when I said that if you're thinking of buying both to buy two of ours instead... I'd be more than happy if you just buy one of ours :)

Certainly the blatant misinformation from Ashes on Facebook in the last 24 hours and subsequent behaviour should not be rewarded.

No ross, an excellent cricket simulation game means a lot to an indian cricket fan, i would love to buy 5 copies of your game for the features of game and the honesty with which you have dealt with us.

No ross, an excellent cricket simulation game means a lot to an indian cricket fan, i would love to buy 5 copies of your game for the features of game and the honesty with which you have dealt with us.

I think this game will sell well in India also. I made sure that 6 of my friends will buy this DBC14. Among those 4 has never bought a single genuine game.

I will try my level best to make sure none of my friends will pirate DBC14. I think all of us from India should try it. Thats the least we can do for Ross and DBC14 :cheers

My god I thought I was on the strange part of youtube again, to answer your strange request NOOOOO. PS If you want to see something strange look up BILK, beer flavoured milk from japan;). PS back on topic, tonight is going to rock, ashes test and bigant cool stuff. ROCK ON.:clap

Read my post again, I cant have your babies because....

Ross,all these videos are made from the final version of the game,right?

They are made from an internal build of the game that allows us to move the camera to any position, it is representative of the final version and is running the same code.

They are made from an internal build of the game that allows us to move the camera to any position, it is representative of the final version and is running the same code.
Will any footage in the trailer be from regular gameplay camera positions?

Will any footage in the trailer be from regular gameplay camera positions?

Most definitely.

For the avoidance of doubt, the trailer is not being released tonight.

I should add that we always do separate gameplay videos outside of the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread