Post your questions about the game here!

You will get a video and Don Bradman Academy Beta Update

Ross, will the video last more than 25 secs this time around? :) & will there be a mac version of cricket academy?;)

Thanks Ross. So Press briefing will take a week or two more, it seems.

The press event isn't too high on the agenda right now as we're going well with the press and distributors are loving us, securing numbers of units and converting them from Ashes is the number one job right now.

On that note, I know there is an often used line that's being cut & pasted all over Facebook "I hope people will buy both cricket games and then we are all winners." - Please don't do that, buy two copies of our game instead :p

Probably been answerd by you ross but any news on when we will find out about liecences???? All I your own time though , great work being done in securing the wider auidence
Big Ant Studios putting cricket games back on the map

There is one player license in the shipped game, Don Bradman.

Other licenses will be revealed over time.

There is one player license in the shipped game, Don Bradman.

Other licenses will be revealed over time.

Ross, I know there is still time for the video but any chance of new screenshots before the video?:spy

That means "other" licenses are in free DLC? :lol:lol

You are so in the wrong forum!

Search the posts for this text and you should find the "right" place:

We have all of the features of Don Bradman Cricket 14 and more - however in September we will reveal that we don't and that I lied on FB to suck as many pre-orders in as possible ALL

----------

Ross did mention that some other legends will also be there

I don't think so....

I may be wrong but you did say there will be other greats or may be I got that all wrong.

----------

Yes. While we have licenses for other prominent players we have opted to concentrate on Don Bradman alone.

----------

No it doesn't say that, it says it will make a good Christmas present :yes

This is the post that I wad alluding to. May be you meant a DLC.

----------

No. Some of them are greats and headline titles of games gone by. They will emerge in time :)

Another post on the matter.

Last edited:
The press event isn't too high on the agenda right now as we're going well with the press and distributors are loving us, securing numbers of units and converting them from Ashes is the number one job right now.

On that note, I know there is an often used line that's being cut & pasted all over Facebook "I hope people will buy both cricket games and then we are all winners." - Please don't do that, buy two copies of our game instead :p

I am going to buy like 4 or 5 copies ross and I am not joking, my family will be my online opponents when no one wants to get there a-s kicked by me over and over again. For me one for pc for mods and one for PS3 and sorry I will still buy ashes 2013 but only one copy.

Users who are viewing this thread