Post your questions about the game here!

...you could always flip it on the head and say on Facebook your game has all the features of AC13 "...and more and then some more after that"

Or better still: this game has none, I repeat none of the features of Ashes 2013......that might make more sense at the moment in terms of healthy promotion.

They should just rename it "Ashes Dan Brodman Cricket 2013 ...ish"

Don't think this has been brought up yet but there has been a bit of controversy around the DRS during the Ashes. If it is scrapped very soon, will there still be BARS on DB cricket 14. Thanks.

Don't think this has been brought up yet but there has been a bit of controversy around the DRS during the Ashes. If it is scrapped very soon, will there still be BARS on DB cricket 14. Thanks.

BARS is optional, it can be turned off.

Good point but I dont think they will scrap it. Too much at cost. I can imagine them tweakng it and changing the rules around usage though.

Good point but I dont think they will scrap it. Too much at cost. I can imagine them tweakng it and changing the rules around usage though.

I think they will make it part of the TV rights deals and get it for "free"

I think they will make it part of the TV rights deals and get it for "free"
Considering most of the new TV deals seem to be that Star Sports in India buy worldwide rights and then onsell them to networks, I can't see that happening. Nine/Fox Sports had to buy the rights to show the world cup that is hosted here from them, which I find insane.

The BCCI are why we can't have nice things.

Not to get too off topic, but there's a good bit of evidence to show HawkEye is fairly unreliable in certain countries as well...

Yep, 2328 posts in ten months and not a question answered :)

I don't think people have cottoned onto the idea that if you ask Big Ant's Mike a question you will more likely get a faster answer. He plays the game all day long every day :p, I no longer do, so he knows it far more intimately.

He didn't answer my question regarding online mp:p

----------

Ross did mention that some other legends will also be there

I think Ross pretty much said it clearly that only one 'player' is licensed. So the other licenses would be limited to kits and all....no other player is licensed.

Considering most of the new TV deals seem to be that Star Sports in India buy worldwide rights and then onsell them to networks, I can't see that happening. Nine/Fox Sports had to buy the rights to show the world cup that is hosted here from them, which I find insane.

The BCCI are why we can't have nice things.

My understanding is that the reviews at the moment for the Ashes are via the TV Producer - if TV is using the "system" or has wiped the data then there is less of a review, the review plays second to the TV feed.

I think Ross pretty much said it clearly that only one 'player' is licensed. So the other licenses would be limited to kits and all....no other player is licensed.

Nope. Go back and read what he said. They have other players, just only one "main title" player on the box. All will be revealed, say tuned, blah blah... Again, dunno why people are getting obsessed with licenses and stuff again all of a sudden... who gives a tit... if the games good, PC.net will take care of the rest.

Nope. Go back and read what he said. They have other players, just only one "main title" player on the box. All will be revealed, say tuned, blah blah... Again, dunno why people are getting obsessed with licenses and stuff again all of a sudden... who gives a tit... if the games good, PC.net will take care of the rest.
I remember when playing Super International Cricket when I was a kid, asking who 'T. Du' was, thinking that the game was a bit old so I just didn't know the players.

Certainly didn't worry me to find out it was just made up.

I don't want to mislead people. We have licensed some killer players, however the only player that will ship with this title is Don Bradman.

Users who are viewing this thread