Post your questions about the game here!

The only player that will ship with this title is Don Bradman.

That should settle it :cheers

I really am not missing licenses at all. This game is more licensed (thanks to CA) than most of the cricket games we have played in the past few years.

PC.net will take care of the rest.

I'm guessing you're referring to the PC version of the game but it's also good for us console users too as kits, rosters, tournaments, player likeness can be easily updated via Cricket Academy :) certainly adds to the longevity of the game.

Don Bradman Academy is running 15 minutes late, please bear with us.

The Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek" is up to an hour away from now.

Don Bradman Academy is running 15 minutes late, please bear with us.

The Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek" is up to an hour away from now.

Ross when you say the update and video will be here at 6 I expect it to be here dot on...nah only joking take as long as you need :D

I'm guessing you're referring to the PC version of the game...

Yup, and I understand the console thing but if it's a GOOD GAME I highly doubt licenses matter long term since teams, uniforms and suppliers change ALL the time and there's a built-in editor anyways. I'll be getting it on PC and PS3 either way because I'm tragic like that, but if you're limited just to a console and the game is good, licenses shouldn't matter one iota.

I don't want to mislead people. We have licensed some killer players, however the only player that will ship with this title is Don Bradman.

Ross, Some of your posts seem to be hinting that the next iteration of the game won't depend on commercial performance of this game.:spy

Am I wrong to say that chances of next iteration are more than 50%?

Don Bradman Academy is running 15 minutes late, please bear with us...

wait-ill-fix-it.jpg

Ross, Some of your posts seem to be hinting that the next iteration of the game won't depend on commercial performance of this game.:spy

Am I wrong to say that chances of next iteration are more than 50%?

I would say its at 99%, since the next game is what Will bring the max profits.

Users who are viewing this thread