Post your questions about the game here!

...the first time you see it.

Nah, got to love getting spammed by the same cutscene again and again, personally I find the best are the ones you can't skip - like the RL game that had the ball fall off the tee every time you kicked at goal and you had to then patiently watch the kicker go to the ball, pick it up, replace it on the tee and then go back for the kick. Awesome.

Nah, got to love getting spammed by the same cutscene again and again, personally I find the best are the ones you can't skip - like the RL game that had the ball fall off the tee every time you kicked at goal and you had to then patiently watch the kicker go to the ball, pick it up, replace it on the tee and then go back for the kick. Awesome.

Which league game was that one... must have been one of the ones I missed. Certainly not the outstanding RLL2.

So assuming you're sitting there mashing the button to skip the cut scenes, how long is it from when I pick two teams in the menu until I'm playing the match?

Let me check... will try on a console... hang on for an edit.

Edit: The PC's are loading to the coin toss in 5-6 seconds. The Consoles depend on the Stadia so I cant really answer as I don't have an average.

Last edited:
You lucky ************. :mad I would kill to get my hands on this game as of now. :facepalm Some customers are not going to like me this Monday morning.

Edit: The PC's are loading to the coin toss in 5-6 seconds. The Consoles depend on the Stadia so I cant really answer as I don't have an average.
Do you have to watch the umpire showing the two captains that the coin really exists?

I suppose what I'm getting at is that Cricket 07 for example no matter how much you tried to skip past, you still got a long pan of the stadium, the commentator talking about how exciting 10 over cricket is, how the weather looks, etc.

It might be nice the first few times, but I just want to start playing.

Could be worse... imagine Tubby Taylor going on about Fujitsu air conditioners in an advert u cant skip through. :)

Do you have to watch the umpire showing the two captains that the coin really exists?

I suppose what I'm getting at is that Cricket 07 for example no matter how much you tried to skip past, you still got a long pan of the stadium, the commentator talking about how exciting 10 over cricket is, how the weather looks, etc.

It might be nice the first few times, but I just want to start playing.

We went to the trouble of making it so you can damn well watch it! OK!!

Don't worry, I hate having to wait as well - we will make sure everything is as "skippable" as possible :)

----------

Could be worse... imagine Tubby Taylor going on about Fujitsu air conditioners in an advert u cant skip through. :)

Hmmm maybe we could make the game cheaper with such advertising....

We went to the trouble of making it so you can damn well watch it! OK!!

Don't worry, I hate having to wait as well - we will make sure everything is as "skippable" as possible :)

----------

Hmmm maybe we could make the game cheaper with such advertising....

Didn't you guys recreate the bradman coin for the coin toss in the game? I think I read ot somewhere.

Ashes'09,umpire tosses the coin but its not in real cricket.A media stuff does that.It will be frustrating to see an umpire doing it in DBC'14

Will I be able to transfer players I have created and downloaded from my PC cricket academy to my console ie. am I better off waiting to get the game on my console before worrying about creating and downloading players, tournaments etc.

Users who are viewing this thread