Post your questions about the game here!

yelling out "catch it", etc.. :)

Lol....thats a great little addition Ross!!! Wonderful!!! Its a very small thing but adds so much fun to the fielding aspect of this game. We can literally yell "Catch it" every single ball.....would be a great tool to irritate opponents (and teammates:yes) in online mp as well :lol

In CA I see we can change rules like the 2 behind square leg. that's cool because I can recreate bodyline :)

but for example would the AI choose to do bodyline too?

With no release date announcement so far(and with slim to no chances of getting one in the month of August), I doubt if they will be able to release the game as per their original schedule(which was the month of September if I'm not wrong).

Same doubt here.... not even a hint being given about play sessions or the release date.... :noway

Badly wanted a classy cover dirve screenshot from Bigant DBC 14 for the cover page of my facebook..Madly searched ..can't find.

Hi Ross,
I am a forum member who uses this service for free. I think for that I deserve to see all the screen shots, gameplay videos and game secrets that you have for Don Bradman Cricket 14 before it gets released. If you do not give me this, I will exercise my right by quite simply ask over and over again.

Regards,
A member of the public.
:facepalm

You will see everything before it releases anyway...

They have given us quite a few screenshots AND videos now. I don't think there is any point in consistently asking when they are giving us stuff anyway.

I think you missed the point. He was being extremely sarcastic

Lol....thats a great little addition Ross!!! Wonderful!!! Its a very small thing but adds so much fun to the fielding aspect of this game. We can literally yell "Catch it" every single ball.....would be a great tool to irritate opponents (and teammates:yes) in online mp as well :lol

I do have a question though there.
As Ross didn't mention 'yelling out' is done by pressing a button.
I guess it might just be a generic process of in-game excitement when there's a chance of catch, just like the players communicated with similar shouts in the previous games?
Maybe "catch it" is called out automatically whenever my fielders run for a catch? rather than when i press a specific button on the controller?
They know what's really there, but we are yet to hear about that.
And If you're right, it's just great :D ..

I do have a question though there.
As Ross didn't mention 'yelling out' is done by pressing a button.

He included it in the things 'you' do while fielding. Pretty sure that means it is in your control.

Ross has just raised the bar regarding fielding I would have never imagined such small details regarding feilding put into the game."catch it" if you can ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread