Post your questions about the game here!

i thought these 2 games will compete each other wrt features, but these guys are struck in competing wrt release dates :facepalm :facepalm...what a shame..ross needs to be aggressive, he has all the things favour to him..but why he is not releasing...ross you copyright everything and release..they cant copy anything..

I'm not sure you understand how 'copyright' works....why not just copyright the whole concept of 'cricket video game'?

These guys are professionals - they know what they're doing. You need to accept that.

Last edited:
This day is the day
when the Don was born
and man he could play
The English felt his scorn

Hell, I am no bard
Still trying real hard
to Get some Scorecard
So this day is not charred

so Hide not O Ross
For you are the Boss
Reveal before we unleash
our Release Date Fetish

Awesome !!! Ross, U cant just say Lol!!! Awesome!!! u got to give us some good stuff now for this poem :P

Coming on to this forum is like an episode of Bold and the Beautiful...plenty of colourful talk and drama but the actual plot moves like a tortoise...you can go away for ages and still catch up on where everything is at...when are we going to get anything worth reading about!

Last edited:
Coming on to this forum is like an episode of Bold and the Beautiful...plenty of colourful talk and drama but the actual plot moves like a tortoise...when are we going to get anything worth reading about!

Well you could do something else until the game comes out :) Start a new hobby? Learn spanish? I heard it was all the rage lately! Porque!

Well you could do something else until the game comes out :) Start a new hobby? Learn spanish? I heard it was all the rage lately! Porque!

Or play some other games.....there are loads of other games out there which will keep you occupied for the next 3 months :yes

These guys are professionals - they know what they're doing. You need to accept that.

I can accept that. But if they let an opportunity like the Don's birthday slide without SOMETHING, I think you have to accept that would cause more than few people to question the whole "they know what they're doing" thing... and it won't be the Don's birthday in Aus much longer.

p.s. I know Ross has already said they won't release anything today. I was originally thinking "announce" is not the same as "release" but it's since looked more like today will really show nothing - that was one of the reasons for some of my posts over the weekend questioning the strategy.

Or play some other games.....there are loads of other games out there which will keep you occupied for the next 3 months :yes

Or literally spend every waking moment on here dribbling absolute cack or writing disturbing poems...:rolleyes

I can accept that. But if they let an opportunity like the Don's birthday slide without SOMETHING, I think you have to accept that would cause more than few people to question the whole "they know what they're doing" thing... and it won't be the Don's birthday in Aus much longer.

p.s. I know Ross has already said they won't release anything today. I was originally thinking "announce" is not the same as "release" but it's since looked more like today will really show nothing - that was one of the reasons for some of my posts over the weekend questioning the strategy.

Think about the average gamer...how many of them would know its Bradman's birthday? I would hazard a guess the only people expecting something because of his birthday are on this forum.

or writing disturbing poems...

I'm with you. Bit creepy... and neither a question nor an answer... if we're being pedantic at page whateveritisnow.

Think about the average gamer...how many of them would know its Bradman's birthday? I would hazard a guess the only people expecting something because of his birthday are on this forum.

whether the average gamer is aware of it being his birthday is an irrelevance. the point is it's a great opportunity to publicise the game, because the fact of it being his birthday would have got it greater publicity from cricket lovers / journos (and saddos like me).

now it could well be of course there is a limitation in their license that they cannot do anything today, or they felt it would be tacky to exploit his birthday (i have a little sympathy with that, to be honest). In which case they could/should be upfront about that.

But they could have put out a simple press release to the effect "on the Don's birthday we want to reiterate how proud we are to be a part of his legacy. to mark his birthday week this friday we shall be releasing a gameplay video showing the Don playing one of his trademark cover drives to the boundary." (or whatever...)

Result, huge publicity to all cricket lovers around the world, a video this friday that would be shared around the world.

do you really think that's a strategy worse than ignoring his birthday altogether?

Or sticking with my plan regardless of whatever I read on here.... for thirty pages... :yes

----------

Truly isnt!!

Thats why we love you Ross :cheers

Angy, can you please post the rest that are on IVG, apparently I'm not very good at it :p

Users who are viewing this thread