Post your questions about the game here!

common now It's too much everyone telling them to release the game else they will cry ... eventually they will be against you then they will threat you to boycott your games and finally they will end playing this game...

Calm down........ Splinter cell blacklist and amnesia 2 are enough for me to keep myself busy. :p till this masterpiece arrives.

common now It's too much everyone telling them to release the game else they will cry ... eventually they will be against you then they will threat you to boycott your games and finally they will end playing this game...

Calm down........ Splinter cell blacklist and amnesia 2 are enough for me to keep myself busy. :p till this masterpiece arrives.

*Off Topic* just bought Splinter Cell Blacklist :D will try to finish it by the time DB14 comes

is that the plan to tell us there would be nothing released today, then rush out screenshots when there was a backlash?

Lol - I'm driving otherwise I'd have answered this before - you call *that* a backlash! :lol

Lol - I'm driving otherwise I'd have answered this before - you call *that* a backlash! :lol

relative to the usual positivity, yes i'd call it a mild one.

as i said, the shots look great, the video looks amazing. i have also said it's admirable that you didn't want to promise something you couldn't deliver. but do you not accept that there is a difference between that and the statement you put out which was a categorical denial that anything would be released.

hey look i am delighted something was released, and ecstatic at the quality of what was released. but that these were either brought out in response to the disappointment of the don's birthday seemingly being unmarked, or your previous statement was at best misleading is undeniable. frankly i don't care which it is, but i think i can be excused an eye roll when other forum members lecture us about how open you are.

look, apologies for these posts carrying more negativity than i actually feel. i repeat, the shots are great, the video is outstanding. good job big ant and happy birthday mr bradman.

Just think,if ross had said theres a tiny chance we are getting a video and then it didnt get approved then there would be hundreds of people calling him a liar, even though he said tiny chance...i say he did the right thing.

Just think,if ross had said theres a tiny chance we are getting a video and then it didnt get approved then there would be hundreds of people calling him a liar, even though he said tiny chance...i say he did the right thing.

if you can't see the difference between not promising what can't be delivered, and denying something you plan, or recognise that there is a middle ground between the two you're beyond help.

Blockerdave, just be happy we got something.
I bet ross wanted to surprise us as everyone thinks Friday is the only day he loves. Thanks ross/bigant this day has turned out wonderful, if nothing comes Friday all cool. Enjoy your AFL team losing or taking your wife out for a veggi burger.:cheers

Blockerdave, just be happy we got something.

i'm VERY happy. i believe i have said several times how impressed I am with the quality of everything released today.

but i do take issue with the idea some forum members have that we are srofolosi who should be grateful for the kings touch. we're a free focus group. nothing more or less.

i'm VERY happy. i believe i have said several times how impressed I am with the quality of everything released today.

but i do take issue with the idea some forum members have that we are srofolosi who should be grateful for the kings touch. we're a free focus group. nothing more or less.

That is an unreasonable comment.

A focus group is a maticulously, well managed, highly controlled research environment.

This forum is far from that.

Very sorry you feel that way, or if it offends you/anyone. Just how it appears to me.

I think it is offensive to anyone that you have judged in that way, it is certainly not how I view people here.

In terms of myself, and Big Ant, the reality is that everyone here is a fan of cricket and will likely buy both games, and in any case make up less than1% of sales, if that. I am here to have some banter, and *fun*, which it mostly is.

Users who are viewing this thread