Post your questions about the game here!

I said one free hit, which you took - thanks for that :rolleyes - not freaking five!

Now prove me wrong and drop it.

well i will sincerely apologise for responding to posts responding to mine. consider my wrist slapped. (again i genuinely apologise for any perceived negativity and i genuinely congratulate on the quality of the shots/video)

consider it dropped.

so in the spirit of moving on and the q&a element of the thread...

can you include the harlequin pattern on the flat cap in CA so I can create Jardine?

----------

BD can I call you that.:D

call me anything you like my old china - i suspect BD is the politest i'd get from most here right now ;)

...at least you guys don't have to see my PM's :)

Surprised you haven't turned that sh%t off yet, but then you would miss my occasional comedy-gold... perhaps the needs of the many, etc...

well i will sincerely apologise for responding to posts responding to mine. consider my wrist slapped. (again i genuinely apologise for any perceived negativity and i genuinely congratulate on the quality of the shots/video)

consider it dropped.

so in the spirit of moving on and the q&a element of the thread...

can you include the harlequin pattern on the flat cap in CA so I can create Jardine?

----------

call me anything you like my old china - i suspect BD is the politest i'd get from most here right now ;)

It's ok I don't think ross is that upset, no showing of his ass yet or been blocked yet. PS I like nicknames here dude, 79c is mine and now you have one.;)

PS Also mate you have said sorry, don't have to say it over and over again or it will go with that r..... date problem with have.:D

----------

We can set up your profile so only people on your friends list can PM/VM you...

I never use it, I feel if I have asked ross a question then anybody should see it. PS I lie I have had a few sent to me but I will not send one to ross, god i'm not that annoying.:eek:

...then who will I send my n00dZ to?! Matt's inbox is only so big...

It's ok, my skin gets thicker by the day :)

Mostly they are all good, I shouldn't make it seem that they are not. I would only ask that questions about the game should be asked publicly.

...and personal holiday shots of you twerking are sent directly to his email inbox.

Also "inbox" is not euphemism, 79C.

Two questions
1) Can we bat without the helmet/cap in-game
2) Does century celebration include taking of the helmet/cap (meaning that is the cap/helmet a separate part or it's merged with the rest of the body)

PS: Sorry if these questions have been asked before, just too curious about the game :D

...and personal holiday shots of you twerking are sent directly to his email inbox.

Also "inbox" is not euphemism, 79C.

Nothing like that Biggs, I was just shorting his name. I do try to be nice most of the time.:D

----------

Mostly they are all good, I shouldn't make it seem that they are not. I would only ask that questions about the game should be asked publicly.

That's why I would never send you questions like that ross, if you share something cool it should be for all of us even BD.;)

Well, I think you do need to limit access to your pm inbox now that a lot of new people have joined the forum, who do not share or infact have any idea of our relationship with you that has been built over all these months :)

----------

Is this still coming out before October??

No.

Users who are viewing this thread