Post your questions about the game here!

Sohel Ajaz said:
Ross, can we switch between cap and helmet while we bat??

PS : I am the 11000th visitor to your profile :yes

After a session begins you cannot switch helmet/headgear until the end of that session.

Two quick questions.1. Are all the crowd features confirmed?I have not found those features in trailers

2.about custom soundtrack...Any possibilities? :wave

I donno if it's asked already. Does player sizes influences power of a player. for example hayden & pollard can hit miles with minimal muscle power.
thank you

We won't be able to change headgear in One day games then? Or, will there be drinks which will allow us to do that?

Per session, not innings, so anytime there is a break.

Also, anything for the disc problem? I mean we would obviously require the disc all the time to play the game but, the scratches and all and eventually it stops working.

----------

Can a fall of wicket be considered as a break?

Any particular reason for that?

If its due to player model loading, maybe in the next version you can put in a cutscene to show the batsman exchanging the helmet for cap.....this would give enough time to load the player model with a cap :)

Also, anything for the disc problem? I mean we would obviously require the disc all the time to play the game but, the scratches and all and eventually it stops working.

Would really like to know about this. My CD-Rom behaves unusually these days, opens up automatically :facepalm

----------

Can a fall of wicket be considered as a break?

yes, a fall of wicket would enable a change of equipment.

Two questions
1) Can we bat without the helmet/cap in-game
2) Does century celebration include taking of the helmet/cap (meaning that is the cap/helmet a separate part or it's merged with the rest of the body)

PS: Sorry if these questions have been asked before, just too curious about the game :D

@Ross, please clear my doubt :yes

Users who are viewing this thread