Post your questions about the game here!

I have asked this couple of times before with no answers someone said that stadium of all major cricketing nations are in the game I wanted to know what about dubai,sharjah and abu dhabi stadiums
UAE is not a major cricketing nation but these stadiums are quite popular for holding good memorable matches especially Sharjah stadium which holds record of most matches played in any cricket stadium

while playing online is there an option to see which camera ur opponent is playing with
i mean IC10 had good action cam(with all HUD off ) but u would never come to know wether ur opponent is playing with that cam or not other then just believing him which took all credits of fabulous camera away

Will there be UAE stadiums ? or can we create stadiums ?

I have asked this couple of times before with no answers someone said that stadium of all major cricketing nations are in the game I wanted to know what about dubai,sharjah and abu dhabi stadiums
UAE is not a major cricketing nation but these stadiums are quite popular for holding good memorable matches especially Sharjah stadium which holds record of most matches played in any cricket stadium

Yes i would like to know it's answer too because Pakistan plays its home series in UAE so i would like Ross to give us a feedback.

Don't worry, ross has skipped such features to include them in next dbc title as it should be distinct than dbc 14.

That's a dissapointment!,removing helmet is common celebration!.Why didn't that make it.

It is technically difficult for us to do because of the way the Academy works.

Just as the helmet/cap cannot be changed during a session, you cannot remove the headgear during a session either.

Just as the helmet/cap cannot be changed during a session, you cannot remove the headgear during a session either.

This is something to be solved in future iteration if possible,and on other hand some crazy milestone celebration might be awsome .But i will surely miss M.Clarks
century celebration.

What happens to close-in fielders then if you start the session with a short leg but then don't want it anymore?

just had a look again at table top cricket and if its not released on consoles(released on psp,mobile android)that will be the best casual cricket game.and2 or 3 dollars per game and it can be a huge success.and that without a doubt will sell huge in india ,everyone with a mobile will buy the game here and no country will match indias sales there.though cricket is huge in india the games wont sell much on consoles as ross said.exciting times for cricket lovers and big ant.i already have so many ideas for dbc 15.

and again the pro cam for batting in dbc is awesome.and the ball is fast.

Last edited:
Ross, can we change between a cap and helmet at the end of an over?

Users who are viewing this thread