Post your questions about the game here!

When you play a defensive shot , will the ball spin on pitch for a couple of secs ?

They've included a full Ball/Bat Physics system, and has always promised the ball to act accordingly :) ..
This we could certainly observe in the BARS gameplay, where the ball hits off the pad, and goes spinning/bouncing on the pitch.. So, in defensive case, the ball's definitely going to react as per the force it strikes the bat with :) ..
Also, Ross mentioned Player and Bat were different objects here, so the ball would know where it hit and act like that :clap ...

Will we able to play in the nets with *all* available camera angles or only a subset of it?

The nets have all of the cameras that make sense given the confined area.

The nets have all of the cameras that make sense given the confined area.

I know that it doesn't happen in real life but can we practice directly onto the ground? maybe not in a stadium but an open field. Also having the ability to place fielders and then we can try to play the balls into the gap. And for practicing bowling, we can try to make AI play to the fielders.

Ofcourse not in this version. Just an idea for the next iteration :D :)

I know that it doesn't happen in real life but can we practice directly onto the ground? maybe not in a stadium but an open field. Also having the ability to place fielders and then we can try to play the balls into the gap. And for practicing bowling, we can try to make AI play to the fielders.

Ofcourse not in this version. Just an idea for the next iteration :D :)

Yeah...good idea....maybe in future BigAnt can implement the practice system on similar terms to Fifa :yes

i thought these 2 games will compete each other wrt features, but these guys are struck in competing wrt release dates :facepalm :facepalm...what a shame..ross needs to be aggressive, he has all the things favour to him..but why he is not releasing...ross you copyright everything and release..they cant copy anything..

This day is the day
when the Don was born
and man he could play
The English felt his scorn

Hell, I am no bard
Still trying real hard
to Get some Scorecard
So this day is not charred

so Hide not O Ross
For you are the Boss
Reveal before we unleash
our Release Date Fetish