Post your questions about the game here!

Can't wait for this game, going on this thread everyday is making things worse lol. What team is everyone going to make first once the cricket academy comes out?

Can't wait for this game, going on this thread everyday is making things worse lol. What team is everyone going to make first once the cricket academy comes out?

Im gonna make my local club first then maybe the aussie team from 98 99. So both waugh, taylor slater etc also look forward to downloading ppls local club and making differents leagues in different countries. Then taking my team on club tours through out the world

I think I am going to get really stuck into the player creator and then with the sharing ability there are going to be endless number of teams and players!! This is going to be so amazing - can't wait to play for India :)

Last edited:
will there be a stats tracker??? (i dont know what to call it,stat updater etc :P )

LOL just a correction... when i posted the question about a stats tracker i didn't mean to say about career stats tracking,I meant to say is it possibleto track Stats of international players,or we will have the "Roster" thing again to update it manually...Sorry for I couldn't convey it in a proper way due to my poor English :P

Well now I know such technology doesn't exist :p

Can't wait to recreate the Indian Test side of early 2000s. Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble. It can't get better! Revisiting that golden era, reliving those cherished moments!

I can see why any Indian fan would want to return to an age where their test team actually won series... ;)

That's pretty much true. Although this team still possess the ability to defeat the likes of England or Australia, bad team management by the coach & players getting injured and losing form at crucial moments is what denies India victory. But hell yes, that team was Awesome, any day better than the current one!

Im gonna make my local club first then maybe the aussie team from 98 99. So both waugh, taylor slater etc also look forward to downloading ppls local club and making differents leagues in different countries. Then taking my team on club tours through out the world

Yeah that would be awesome, it's great that we can create heaps of teams. I'll probably start with the scorchers and warriors, create domestic comps, then all the international sides. Then classic teams!

Will there be any noticeable difference b/w early and late swing? While later being more effective. Also will there be some rare deliveries that swings late in the air and after pitching there some seam movement too making them unplayable. Hint Dale Steyn use to do it for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread