Post your questions about the game here!

Can those created players be shared later in multiple platforms? Or are these created players/teams from the beta will only be for pc version of the game since we r creating them on pc?

Even I wanted to ask this question. Can the players created and uploaded from PC, be downloaded on consoles as well? Or atleast, will the creation parameters (numerical values for different customizations) be the same?

Ross, I know you have avoided this question for a long time, but can you just let us know if we can expect screenshots this month? i am eagerly waiting to see some in-game screenshots.

:)

Ross, I know you have avoided this question for a long time, but can you just let us know if we can expect screenshots this month? i am eagerly waiting to see some in-game screenshots.

:)

When they're ready, our focus is on getting the Cricket Academy Beta out to you asap.

(PS: there is one at the top of this page :) )

Last edited:
When they're ready, our focus is on getting the Cricket Academy Beta out to you asap.

Great can't wait for the beta to start.
Quick question, is the academy a final build
Or will there be time for say a update.

I know this has been asked all ready but will u be able to share teams between pc ps3 etc. So if I make teams on the pc, I can download them to my ps3 once game is released?

I know this has been asked all ready but will u be able to share teams between pc ps3 etc. So if I make teams on the pc, I can download them to my ps3 once game is released?

This would be good to know. Don't really want to waste hours making players and teams if i can't send them to the PS3.

Hi Ross

Not sure if this has been addressed before.

Will there be Man of the Match and Series presentations/prompts in this game?

It's a feature that has been missing from previous titles and adds realism to the game.

Thanks again Ross

Awesome ...Does that mean it would include editors other than player like the fielding editor,natch designer,competition designer etc??
:thumbs

Any chance of a stadium editor? Something along the same lines as PES 2013 has, if not with release as a future add-on possibly.

Hey Ross thanks for all your prompt answers... Just wondering when the cricket academy beta will be released and also can you import the created teams onto your ps3/ 360?

Cheers

Awesome ...Does that mean it would include editors other than player like the fielding editor,natch designer,competition designer etc??
:thumbs

They are ready to go, as pretty much is the entire game, however we are going to just release the Cricket Academy player team creator/player editor/sharing at this stage. Without the game the rest of the options are not that useful (apart from you all knowing what we're up too! :) )

We will release updates to the Cricket Academy as we approach launch of the game.

In terms of platform support - stay tuned for announcements :)

In IC2010, if the AI batted first, after the innings ended i had no way of changing who i want to open with even though i could alter the rest of the line up. Depending on match situation i may want to open with certain players or just to get them some match practice (i am guessing that would be important in tournaments and career modes). Yes you did not make ic2010 but Can you make sure we have that option?

That is great news sir, it seems you are very busy :) I have a couple of questions, please ignore if they cannot be answered at this stage.

1 - Is Table Top Cricket still scheduled for early 2013 release?

and 2 - Is there a planned date on which Cricket Academy beta is expected to begin(of course it could change), it is just that when we know a date it makes it that much easier to wait :)

They are ready to go, as pretty much is the entire game, however we are going to just release the Cricket Academy player team creator/player editor/sharing at this stage. Without the game the rest of the options are not that useful (apart from you all knowing what we're up too! :) )

We will release updates to the Cricket Academy as we approach launch of the game.

In terms of platform support - stay tuned for announcements :)

So the final game is near finished Ross.:spy
I guess the hard part is working out when the best

Time is to release the game to get full sales.
Do u like ashes time, maybe 20 June w:Dould be fun.

Anyway good luck and looking forward to the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread