Post your questions about the game here!

What Ross and his team have shown so far demonstrates what has been lacking in previous cricket games - a bit of love! ;) This sort of interaction between developer and potential customer i believe is unprecedented, and can only mean a game that delivers for all! But of course, proof will be in the pudding. I couldn't agree more with the humorous (:noway) statement outlining Big Ant's budget constraints and as such only so much can be expected.

Well, I guess we all understand that if something cannot make it into the game this time, then it will become an idea or a suggestion for the next editions, so it is all good :)

Last edited:
Do the faces looks realistic? In EA and Ashes 09,even if they don't have the licences the faces looks quite real.
Will the face,stadium models be moddable? It was possible in EA,but not in Ashes 09.If the models are easily editable with a model editing software,then it would be great for modding.

What Ross and his team have shown so far demonstrates what has been lacking in previous cricket games - a bit of love! ;) This sort of interaction between developer and potential customer i believe is unprecedented, and can only mean a game that delivers for all! But of course, proof will be in the pudding.

This is what it was like before AFL Live with Ross posting info and screenshots on the footy forums almost every single day, but then Tru Blu stopped them doing it for Rugby League live 2, which i believe resulted in less hype for the game. That is why i think that either big ant won't be distributing through tru blu for the cricket game, or Tru Blu have given them permission to do this.

Page 47 and someone has only just asked if there will be stat tracking. I'm more stunned than the Queen of England walking in on Prince Charles eating a Corgi.

It'd be more or less impossible to have a career mode without stat tracking, so it's a rather redundant question.

I can't be the only person who thinks Mattw is a lot cooler again now he's not a staffy... the moderating kind, not the dog :spy

I can't be the only person who thinks Mattw is a lot cooler again now he's not a staffy... the moderating kind, not the dog :spy

MattW was always my favourite moderator. He practised what he preached, and not deleted people's posts then did the same thing himself a few posts later.
Makes a lot of sense to. But don't panic matt, I'm not coming on to you.

MattW was always my favourite moderator. He practised what he preached, and not deleted people's posts then did the same thing himself a few posts later.
Makes a lot of sense to. But don't panic matt, I'm not coming on to you.

Shame, I heard he thinks you're cute :spy

Sir, what can we expect next, another video or the Cricket Academy beta? :)

Hi Ross,

A quick question. Will the game be 3D compatible?

I know it's not essential but I had a look at Uncharted 3 in 3D and it is stunning. It really adds a whole new perspective on the gameplay.

Thanks Ross

Users who are viewing this thread