Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross,

A quick question. Will the game be 3D compatible?

I know it's not essential but I had a look at Uncharted 3 in 3D and it is stunning. It really adds a whole new perspective on the gameplay.

Thanks Ross

Sorry, TableTop Cricket is in 3D and supports PS Move but the full cricket game does not support either.

Sorry, TableTop Cricket is in 3D and supports PS Move but the full cricket game does not support either.

No worries Ross, the fact that WE ARE GETTING A CRICKET GAME after such a long time is what makes me happy. Best of luck & hope you deliver us 'The Game' & Cricket Academy Beta soon.
Just one question, is the game titled "Big Ant Studios Cricket" or are you guys gonna rename it later once the trailer & stuff are out?

No worries Ross, the fact that WE ARE GETTING A CRICKET GAME after such a long time is what makes me happy. Best of luck & hope you deliver us 'The Game' & Cricket Academy Beta soon.
Just one question, is the game titled "Big Ant Studios Cricket" or are you guys gonna rename it later once the trailer & stuff are out?

It isn't Big Ant Cricket, the name is under wraps for now.

The name will be on the trailer.

@ Big Ant Studios: Have u decided on the release date yet???

@ Big Ant Studios: I want Tendulkar's and Dhoni's paddle sweep as Tendulkar's sweep is using the pace of the ball and Dhoni's sweep is more power than using the pace .......:yes

----------

And the other thing which be necessary in Test cricket is the way u leave or just pad it (when spinners are bowling) ....I think the batsman should keep his front foot to cover the stumps to leave the ball ....In such a case reverse swing would be very effective .....:yes

Outside of the career mode, how will statistics tracking work? Can the stats be updated across 10-15 years for all teams?

Oh, it's definitely this year :yes

Is that a promise Ross.:D
To be honest I'm in no rush Ross.
Take as long as you need, just show us when
You can.

Ok question time.:D
With the pc beta, can we save created players
For when the full game gets released.
For a heads start with maybe copies of none
Licensed players.

Also any chance of a gameplay beta down the track,
Like nearer release. Thank you for all your time Ross.

Is that a promise Ross.:D
To be honest I'm in no rush Ross.
Take as long as you need, just show us when
You can.

Ok question time.:D
With the pc beta, can we save created players
For when the full game gets released.
For a heads start with maybe copies of none
Licensed players.

Also any chance of a gameplay beta down the track,
Like nearer release. Thank you for all your time Ross.

The idea of the Cricket Academy Beta is for you to get a head start on player/team creation, sharing, etc.. so when the game hits the shelves there should be hundreds (maybe thousands?) of teams to choose from.

We have been able to organise in-store demo's for our previous games, meet-ups with the developers etc.., I would hope that we will be able to do this with Cricket. I understand that not everyone can attend but it gives people a chance to see unbiased opinions of the game prior to purchase.

Last edited:
The idea of the Cricket Academy Beta is for you to get a head start on player/team creation, sharing, etc.. so when the game hits the shelves there should be hundreds (maybe thousands?) of teams to choose from.

We have been able to organise in-store demo's for our previous games, meet-ups with the developers etc.., I would hope that we will be able to do this with Cricket. I understand that not everyone can attend but it gives people a chance to see unbiased opinions of the game prior to purchase.

True I'm looking forward to those in store demos.
I was just thinking of a temporary like demo to
Help with playtesting, my guess is playtesters are
Not free where we would play for free.:D

Only a idea guys.

Secretive... big name endorsement perhaps? Or you've hired legend_master and this is The Art Of Cricket.

I did think the exact same thing a few months ao when bigant announced the game. I remember LM talking about a company he is in talks with which is interested in the game he was making. He obviously did not mention the name due to legal reasons or whatever but he did say if things work out he wont be able to update us about anything without the company's permission. And about a month later he vanished ???? hmmm....conspiracy theories :spy

----------

Can those created players be shared later in multiple platforms? Or are these created players/teams from the beta will only be for pc version of the game since we r creating them on pc?

Users who are viewing this thread