Post your questions about the game here!

Ross, How hard it is to design/program AI for a cricket game? because majority of past titles have failed in this area which is the core. You mentioned AI will adapt to opposition's playing pattern and act accordingly. Interesting to know how this is implemented in DBC14.

I was gonna suggest "hookerdave"... that would probably bring in lots people who wouldn't be interested in cricket games!

I was gonna suggest "hookerdave"... that would probably bring in lots people who wouldn't be interested in cricket games!

oddly enough that's my position in rugby...

you don't want to bowl bouncers to me, i'm 5 foot 7 they'll go over my head! (also, the hook is the only shot in my locker!)

FineLegDave is the obvious alternate... also ShortStumpDave... ahem

oddly enough that's my position in rugby...

you don't want to bowl bouncers to me, i'm 5 foot 7 they'll go over my head! (also, the hook is the only shot in my locker!)

Lol... 5.7 i am only 5.3 good length bowl will go over my head! :p

I'm only 5"6. Maybe someone should make a planet cricket Oompa Loompa team!!!!

Don't know whether these were asked before but,:)

Are we available to play new shots like dilscoop, de villiers shot and all those new inventions and the carom ball.:)

They were confirmed long long ago, and the question, asked (literally) hundreds of times . Go to this thread, and you'll know what to ask next ;) [BTW you seriously didn't read this thread title before even going on to start a new thread on piracy and how you were brainwashed by Ross and the Admins here? :rolleyes]

Users who are viewing this thread