Post your questions about the game here!

When will the EB Play session take place?.:-@!
Curse you ashes'13(I'm Gybrushthreephood from monkey island).

----------

When will the EB Play session take place?.:-@!
Curse you ashes'13(I'm Gybrushthreephood from monkey island).

Is there any plans to include something similar to channel 9's "weather wall" ??? Tony grieg's presentation of this was legendary. If not in this game maybe in the future??

Will there be stats for highest run scorer/ wicket taker etc in created leagues series and cups?

Hi, i would like to know that all batsman batting style or stance will be same or there is going to be different batting styles in DBC 14 for each batsman ??

Hi, i would like to know that all batsman batting style or stance will be same or there is going to be different batting styles in DBC 14 for each batsman ??

Ain't that a bit greedy? Different stances for each batsman?

I would imagine there are stances for the six different mentalities you can assign.

I would imagine there are stances for the six different mentalities you can assign.

Well the question is good but i want that Ross confirms it because till now all the cricket games have same batting style but DBC 14 has given new dimension to the game of cricket so i expect that they will come up with this new addition. Ross we need your feedback.. Best Wishes

What are these different mentalities you mention?

Also I wonderered if AI in the game would be smart enough to take bowlers off if they were underperforming or save their best bowlers for the death.

I do not think so. In cricket academy it says (AI) right by it. I am pretty sure this points to the batting nature of the player when AI is controling it. Wll the batsman play safe shots all the time, or will he be more willing to be adventurous in his shot selections or maybe sneaky (opportunistic) or unpredictable (radical) etc. hardly relates to stances.

I think if this game becomes annual and the core gameplay is sorted then we can start seeing slight additions like that which will really make the game look beautiful!

EXPECTING TOO MUCH ALERT:

In terms of environment affecting the play, is there a concept of stadiums e.g. In south africa being at altitude so it being easier to hit the ball further?

EXPECTING TOO MUCH ALERT:

In terms of environment affecting the play, is there a concept of stadiums e.g. In south africa being at altitude so it being easier to hit the ball further?

This would be really easy to implement as we have control over gravity, etc.. within the physics system. I know we have implemented differences based on longitude/latitude but I don't think we have for altitude.

I will ask just in case someone did add a variable for it but I think not. MikeM?

This would be really easy to implement as we have control over gravity, etc.. within the physics system. I know we have implemented differences based on longitude/latitude but I don't think we have for altitude.

I will ask just in case someone did add a variable for it but I think not. MikeM?

So there i was thinking "what's the most over the top detail you can ask about" and it turns out you've sort of thought about it already!

EDIT: maybe longitude/latitude was "all that", and altitude was "more"...? Or perhaps not.

Users who are viewing this thread