Post your questions about the game here!

^Ross did mention some "bugs" which will be in pirated versions. I just can't wait for such threads complaining about these bugs when the game comes out.

Ross: What will the video feature coming up this week??:)

This week is Academy update, no video.

Ross no video next week:eek:, what about ashes 2013 reveal everything early september i mean mid september now.
PS I hope you got something special just incase ashes(Mike) 2013 comes though this time.:lol PS My chest hurts from laughing so hard.:D

Hi Ross could you please tell us about the batting style in DBC 14 ?? all the batsman will have similar batting styles ??

Hi Ross could you please tell us about the batting style in DBC 14 ?? all the batsman will have similar batting styles ??

Bradman's unique style MUST be depicted in the game. There is plenty of footage available for it to be replicated. My guess is that there are two styles, Bradman's and a generic style for everybody else.
I hope there are more though because games like NBA 2k13 are made to feel much more realistic because of the many playing styles (shot animations etc) represented in it. I guess that this is just the icing on the cake though and could be added to subsequent versions of the game. Let's get the gameplay and the Bradman experience nailed first.

It would also make sense if we're not able to just pick licensed bats from the Academy, and would need to instead get the licensed kit through the career mode and sponsorship offers.

Though I'm sure there'll be more than the Bradman/Big Ant brands, it would be nice if you couldn't just go with a Biggs branded bat from the outset. Even a blank one would be nice.

It would also make sense if we're not able to just pick licensed bats from the Academy, and would need to instead get the licensed kit through the career mode and sponsorship offers.

Tiger Woods 2005 did that, really added to the game in my opinion.

I guess there's a difference between a player we create in CA who we can "drop in" to any team, and a player created for the purpose of the career and that will be reflected in the options available in terms of kit etc.

Users who are viewing this thread