Post your questions about the game here!

Maybe someone (here) can download all the good players made by different people, and release the savegame files as rosters? Thus we can have rosters like we had for older games. But the earlier we get one the more good it will be(as once it releases, most of us'll start career modes, and that might be affected), and will be a good base for newbies/people who haven't been updating their CAs to start with?

Would be nice if there was an official Planet Cricket sanctioned group of teams or rating system...
I'm personally rubbish at both creating players and selecting accurate players (I just end up confusing myself) and I trust the judgement of (most of) the people on here more than I do the faceless interwebs

I think once you get BigAnt judging the creations and making stuff "official" it goes against the community idea and probably would have license issues as they would be giving their approbation to people basically infringing IP by making e.g. a "Jimmy Anderson" likeness that is licensed to the other game.

a rating system rather than likes would be better though.

Maybe someone (here) can download all the good players made by different people, and release the savegame files as rosters? Thus we can have rosters like we had for older games. But the earlier we get one the more good it will be(as once it releases, most of us'll start career modes, and that might be affected), and will be a good base for newbies/people who haven't been updating their CAs to start with?

hopefully mikem and the guys have luck with my save file. i have been trying to create teams from the best likenesses i have found for each player rather than just downloaded ready-made teams that are fairly hit and miss. it was still a work in progress as there were a lot of still iffy likenesses and i was waiting to see what "legends" are included in the final game for putting into my all time teams so i hadn't loaded anything up to the server. very few of the players are my creation (i am very hit and miss) but with the best of the community i think i had very good likenesses for all current international test teams, plus all time teams for a lot, plus the 2005 Ashes teams, composite 90s teams for england and aus, and an england's worst xi. really hoping i don't have to do all that again :) once i have finalised the teams i will share them all. (england's worst xi is definitely up, but i imagine i am the only person who wants to play with them!)

Havin seen all the creations posted on player card thread, israr and ravs would probably be the best, blockers done some gud ones to so I think the majority of teams/players I download will be theirs. Any players they haven't done its maybe the best idea to preview them and pick the best outta that. Hoping to see a legends list of teams like: Aussies, England, Windies, S Africa India Pakistan, plus all time Legends!! Also some great teams of the past as well as blockers worst XI. As I don't have CA (PC on the blink) I'm getting more and more exited bout this and reckon ill be downloading for days before I even play the game!!!!

I think I remember Ross saying something about not having lots of the same player floating around in the game. That is my biggest concern. I hope it works like when you save a photo into a file in Windows where you get to choose whether to keep or overwrite the original.

For example in my db academy I have the same K.Pietersen in my England and alltime England teams. When the game releases I will probably download county teams, but when I download Surrey, I would want my existing K.P to replace the downloaded one. A) because it's the best likeness I can find and B) I don't want multiple K.P.s floating around for things like career mode.

If not I suppose I'll just have to go through each team I download and replace the players I already have, no biggy I suppose, will just take a while.

I think I remember Ross saying something about not having lots of the same player floating around in the game. That is my biggest concern. I hope it works like when you save a photo into a file in Windows where you get to choose whether to keep or overwrite the original.

For example in my db academy I have the same K.Pietersen in my England and alltime England teams. When the game releases I will probably download county teams, but when I download Surrey, I would want my existing K.P to replace the downloaded one. A) because it's the best likeness I can find and B) I don't want multiple K.P.s floating around for things like career mode.

If not I suppose I'll just have to go through each team I download and replace the players I already have, no biggy I suppose, will just take a while.

i've been making the changes to make sure of things like that... i guess it will be hard for them to do that because of the age thing. if there's a KP at 30-odd years of age for no and a KP in mid 20s for 2005 ashes etc. how do big ant know if they're really the same person or not? (or if we want them the same or not). to be on the safe side i have decided to go through and make changes myself.

(though as i mentioned elsewhere most of the time i have downloaded individual players rather than whole teams so it's not a big deal for me. county teams are the exception though as i don't know what half the players should like and it would just take forever to check them all, so i just swap out the players who are in my international squads)

I think once you get BigAnt judging the creations and making stuff "official" it goes against the community idea and probably would have license issues as they would be giving their approbation to people basically infringing IP by making e.g. a "Jimmy Anderson" likeness that is licensed to the other game.

a rating system rather than likes would be better though.

That's why I said a Planet Cricket members list as opposed to a Big Ant list :)

Definitely agree regarding the ratings system... If for no other reason I know that I've accidentally "liked" a few creations by hitting Enter to move forward

in the previous release videos of LBW appeal ,the batsman was out of grease and closein fielder did not hit the stumps ,please look at that ,it would be a drawback.:)

in the previous release videos of LBW appeal ,the batsman was out of grease and closein fielder did not hit the stumps ,please look at that ,it would be a drawback.:)

This has already been addressed.

In order to manufacture the video, they removed the urgency of the AI to return to the crease.

Also, they cancelled the throw so as to make sure the review could take place.

...if the keeper was standing up he would've got thumped. Or had he hit it might have been corked on the boundary?

in most of cricket games released,keeper standing behind near to stumps wont pick the ball at the batsman grease even when no closein fielder present.this was really frustrating sometimes ,as playing with joystick can do nothing.

----------

actually they could have made it in a way that a if ball hits pad and move to any close-in fielder then the batsman should have went back to grease immediately.

procedure to get the created or modified academy players to ps3.

----------

every-time when i turn over to Facebook page of don bradman cricket 14 ,i could only see "Big Eye" example after a 50 :)"............... no update :clap

Hi guys, been away for a bit. Has anything happened since the Big Wheel, Big Eye and Big Ball screenshots? Still no release date I gather?

Users who are viewing this thread