Post your questions about the game here!

2 quick yet unrelated questions.

Are there different looking helmets in the game, such as the Masuri, the Ayrtek etc.?

And, during career mode, will there be instructions from the captain during drinks breaks? I.e. up the run rate we're looking to declare soon

And, during career mode, will there be instructions from the captain during drinks breaks? I.e. up the run rate we're looking to declare soon

This is a very good question which I wanted to know as well, not sure whether there are any additional objectives( like missions ) in career mode like 'contribute to chase before 40 overs', 'contribute to get innings lead & declare within so&so time' or any other similar stuffs which might increase the bonus skillsets once achieved. If this kind of mission is there, it would be fantastic to feel the real heat. :)

From Facebook:

There will be a BIG Don Bradman Cricket 14 Academy update this Friday. Detailed notes will follow shortly.

Ross, are we getting anything more than the ability to update stats/attributes with this update? Anything to do with the controller maybe? :p

just trying...

May be, but it would have got us more closer to game release as ca update excitement doesn't last long as it used to do earlier when released.

May be, but it would have got us more closer to game release as ca update excitement doesn't last long as it used to do earlier when released.

You're certainly not speaking for everyone with that statement.

Yeah, i found ca more interesting when it was released and for the next 2 updates including more hairstyles. Just me.

Surely not Balkeet MAKING THINGS UP AGAIN?! Shocked.

Ross has already mentioned in the past Nets will NOT be included in any CA updates. Case closed.

Yeah, i found ca more interesting when it was released and for the next 2 updates including more hairstyles. Just me.

Exactly. Just you. Plenty are excited to see how the update is going to approach stats/attributes this Friday. Might be some surprises in there too.

well this is announced as a BIG update, and on facebook as v 0.99 - which hints at the last before release (hopefully no 0.99a-z!!)

expecting attributes etc. possibly more kit items / sponsors so this one should be very exciting.

If we can add attributes in this update, will BA give us some tutorials on suggested attribute levels? We'd need to know how to assign attributes such that the gameplay is balanced.

For example, say you want to make Chris Martin. He's a hack, so his batting should be low, so maybe 1/10. But then again this game includes a career mode starting from 16, and there are for sure some 16 year old kids who are worse batsmen, so perhaps they should be 1/10 and Martin say 3/10?

Also Amla is arguably the best batsman in the world so does that make him 10/10, or do you have to give Bradman 10/10 and then scale the others so Amla is more of a 7 or 8/10?

Users who are viewing this thread