Post your questions about the game here!

I do not think so. In cricket academy it says (AI) right by it. I am pretty sure this points to the batting nature of the player when AI is controling it. Wll the batsman play safe shots all the time, or will he be more willing to be adventurous in his shot selections or maybe sneaky (opportunistic) or unpredictable (radical) etc. hardly relates to stances.
Yeah, but a batsman who is any of those things will probably stand in a way that is closer to that to be prepared to play those kind of shots, and the AI would choose your stance regardless of whether you're manually batting or not.

Not that I'd notice.

I assume as we control bat with one the sticks it includes backlift? So if we want a Laraesque high backlift or low Collingwood style backlift its down to us?

ross!! u said when we'll get an edge the controller will vibrate..is it only when we r edging or every time we hit the ball??

ross!! u said when we'll get an edge the controller will vibrate..is it only when we r edging or every time we hit the ball??

Not every time you hit the ball, we tried that early days, didn't work well.

IMO you won't need Gold subscription to update your teams... Silver/free subscription should work just fine for that purpose.

But yeah it would be good if Ross can confirm the same.
Ross has now confirmed this over on the Facebook page,
Don Bradman Cricket 14 You will not need XB Gold to access teams from the Academy
https://www.facebook.com/donbradman...?comment_id=2111170&offset=0&total_comments=4

Which is nice for those who don't play online but still want all the teams.

I actually just read some of the Facebook posts on the DB14 page... The ignorance is astounding :(

I actually just read some of the Facebook posts on the DB14 page... The ignorance is astounding :(

If only they had some sort of... I don't know, community development type person to moderate and educate in the social media forum.... coughsplutterchokecoughfart.

That requires the ability to read and comprehend at the same time...

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what a dilscoop and carrom ball is? :noway

Users who are viewing this thread