Post your questions about the game here!

Lol :)

PS: Allrounder... I didn't ignore your question - oops - I see your post was removed :)

----------

Can we expect a 17 year old medium paced turn out to be an out an out genuine quickie at 23? Ofcourse these instances would be rare.

----------

Just wanna ask if there is a wow factor in player development.

----------

Ok final one for today, Will there be an U19 and U17 leagues being simulated while you coach the main team? I would be great to pick performers from those leagues

----------

Oops this one pops up in my mind again, will there be an option to save your team at the end of career mode ans use it again in a fresh career mode? Plz plz plz answer this as most of us would like to have neverending career mode and by doing this there can be a possibility. Also can we export Ai teams from career mode at the end andthenusing them to replace the default Ai teams?

----------

Can we expect a 17 year old medium paced turn out to be an out an out genuine quickie at 23? Ofcourse these instances would be rare.

----------

Just wanna ask if there is a wow factor in player development.

----------

Ok final one for today, Will there be an U19 and U17 leagues being simulated while you coach the main team? I would be great to pick performers from those leagues

----------

Oops this one pops up in my mind again, will there be an option to save your team at the end of career mode ans use it again in a fresh career mode? Plz plz plz answer this as most of us would like to have neverending career mode and by doing this there can be a possibility. Also can we export Ai teams from career mode at the end andthenusing them to replace the default Ai teams?

I am not too sure about career mode being never ending. But questions here are never ending lol ;). Anyways as long as there is a good AI with the amount info given i will be really happy. I just want to see the game it self. :-) promos and previews.

From what I've read, and the video/images I've seen so far, it sounds like this game will play like a simulation. At the same time it seems like Big Ant will give the user the ability to customize the game in such a way creating unrealistic conditions, etc. "It's cricket like you've never seen it before" This is a good approach and will provide good replay value... assuming my predictions are correct that is.

Just wondering Ross, will each player have different
Strengths and weakness, like problems against spin
Or bounce. Things like that, so we can bowl to different kinds
Of ai not just clones of the last few guys.

This has probably been asked, but I'm just wondering if wind will play a factor in the pace of a bowler, the amount of swing, drift, etc.

Will there be different ratings for different games?
For example-Michael Clarke is a great player in tests but in t20s he is not that good so will there be difference?

Yes, for all versions.

----------

Yep, autosave at end of over/dismissal or via menu with both sides to agree.

We were worried that people might try to disconnect on purpose at the end of a bad over but then thought that you would be unlikely to want to keep playing them if they did that to you. Anyone have any thoughts on that? (We are always worried about allowing rogue behavior or "quitters".)

Ross, here's an idea about quitters which you can hopefully implement. Let's say someone quits during the game, either genuinely due to connection issues or coz he/she was losing, have AI continue the match on quitter's behalf. IMO genuine players shouldn't be cheated out of a win/game and they should be able to continue the game against AI and the result of the game, completed by AI on quitter's stead, should be counted.

As an example let's say A is playing B. A bats first and scores 135 in a T20 game. When B bats he/she is 112/2 off 14 overs when A quits. From that position AI should take over and B should get a chance to complete the match and register the win.

Ross, here's an idea about quitters which you can hopefully implement. Let's say someone quits during the game, either genuinely due to connection issues or coz he/she was losing, have AI continue the match on quitter's behalf. IMO genuine players shouldn't be cheated out of a win/game and they should be able to continue the game against AI and the result of the game, completed by AI on quitter's stead, should be counted.

As an example let's say A is playing B. A bats first and scores 135 in a T20 game. When B bats he/she is 112/2 off 14 overs when A quits. From that position AI should take over and B should get a chance to complete the match and register the win.

It's an interesting idea - the issue for me is punishing quitter but the difficulty is knowing that they quit, and i mean 100% knowing they quit - we don't want to unfairly tarnish people as quitters if their internet provider for example goes down. It's always been a tough issue.

It's an interesting idea - the issue for me is punishing quitter but the difficulty is knowing that they quit, and i mean 100% knowing they quit - we don't want to unfairly tarnish people as quitters if their internet provider for example goes down. It's always been a tough issue.

Don't see any way round it TBH. A pre-requisite to online gameplay is online connectivity (internet connection) and there should be a disclaimer before every game or when someone connects online stating if any connection issue happens on their end, they risk losing/forfeiting the game.

If you don't do that every online player about to lose a game will encounter "internet connectivity issues" and you will not be able to penalize quitters at all. Madden does this pretty well and if a player tries to pause the game beyond certain no. of times or has 3 straight intentional penalties (similar to deliberate no-balls/wide balls in cricket) the person actually loses the game due to "excessive grieving".

One idea would be from FIfa 13. If you quit in first 5 minutes of match you are not penalized for quitting and lost is not registered. If you quit any time after that you automatically lose the match. In this I can purpose that players can quit with in first over of the match,If any time after that the quitter will automatically lose.One over gives an idea if Net connection is slow or game is freezing too much so you can disconnect without getting penalized.
Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks

Don't see any way round it TBH. A pre-requisite to online gameplay is online connectivity (internet connection) and there should be a disclaimer before every game or when someone connects online stating if any connection issue happens on their end, they risk losing/forfeiting the game.

If you don't do that every online player about to lose a game will encounter "internet connectivity issues" and you will not be able to penalize quitters at all. Madden does this pretty well and if a player tries to pause the game beyond certain no. of times or has 3 straight intentional penalties (similar to deliberate no-balls/wide balls in cricket) the person actually loses the game due to "excessive grieving".

Totally agree - if your internet connection goes down, for whatever reason, you get the loss.
It's a game at the end of the day, and any sensible person would accept this

Users who are viewing this thread