Post your questions about the game here!

ross !!! u told before that big ant studios are not hoping of getting profit for dbc 14.. You guys are looking forward to dbc 15... do you still think like that?? i saw somewhere you told that you are keeping some secret things stored for the next edition to make that profitable... are they licensing things or something else ??:cheers

There won't be a DBC 15 unless that's what they name the next gen version.

My personal view is they are a waste of time unless there is an item that I really want such as a book of the art of the game or some such that I cannot obtain any other way.

As many people actually do pre-order then of course we commercially enter that space - the Don Bradman Cricket 14 pre-order bonus is awesome btw* :)

*MikeM has already told me that I am a dead man if he does not receive one.

----------

Further to the point above, regardless of whether we "support" pre-orders, retailers will do it anyway.

and i will kill u if that preorder bonus is not avavilable worldwide.

My personal view is they are a waste of time unless there is an item that I really want such as a book of the art of the game or some such that I cannot obtain any other way.

As many people actually do pre-order then of course we commercially enter that space - the Don Bradman Cricket 14 pre-order bonus is awesome btw* :)

Ooooooh, any hints on what the pre-order bonus might be, and will we be able to order this outside of Aus?

I hope it is a printed transcript of the Release Date Q&A Thread. Leather bound preferably.

and i will kill u if that preorder bonus is not avavilable worldwide.

We are thinking that it might be a way to limit some of the piracy in India.

It is definitely for UK, Australia, NZ, SA.

I can't give any hints other than there will be a bonus that will not be available without a pre-order.

----------

I hope it is a printed transcript of the Release Date Q&A Thread. Leather bound preferably.

Couldn't help myself. Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

----------

Further to the point above, regardless of whether we "support" pre-orders, retailers will do it anyway.

ah okay that is fair enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well september pressure is out of window now please give us the release date and pre-order bonus well cant wait give us the pre order details it will stop piracy in india as you say.

I can't give any hints other than there will be a bonus that will not be available without a pre-order.

Big Ross, I have pre-ordered DBC14 2 months ago via BtGames in S.A, does that mean I'll be getting a bonus too?

Big Ross, I have pre-ordered DBC14 2 months ago via BtGames in S.A, does that mean I'll be getting a bonus too?

Check your PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread