Post your questions about the game here!

Any idea of who will be the commentators? a great thing is that Ross confirmed the man of the match segment after the match

Last edited:
ok thanks... Snowycasanowa and karolkarol... will be asking further queries after sometime. hopefully mid-november will be the period of release

Game Availabe in US?

Hi I was wondering if this game would be made available in North America when released ?

Last edited:
Will we get info on weather/pitch conditions BEFORE we choose our starting xi?

Yep, you'll have some information on both that will allow you to fine tune your lineup.

----------

My personal view is they are a waste of time unless there is an item that I really want such as a book of the art of the game or some such that I cannot obtain any other way.

As many people actually do pre-order then of course we commercially enter that space - the Don Bradman Cricket 14 pre-order bonus is awesome btw* :)

*MikeM has already told me that I am a dead man if he does not receive one.

This is Very True.

ross, are there legit pre-order links somewhere? or will this only happen post release announcement?
Ross has been in more direct contact with some of the local Australian retailers, which lets them take fairly legitimate pre-orders, but those still won't be on final pricing.

I'd just pre-order at a store the day before release to get the bonus.

Ross has been in more direct contact with some of the local Australian retailers, which lets them take fairly legitimate pre-orders, but those still won't be on final pricing.

I'd just pre-order at a store the day before release to get the bonus.

whats the bonus is all about,does anyone knows or just a marketing strategy .
:p

Having a pre-order bonus is always somewhat of a promotional/marketing strategy. Good way to incentivise a purchase and I would imagine pre-order numbers could act as a metric of early sales figures.

They wouldn't talk about a pre-order bonus if there wasn't actually one.

Users who are viewing this thread