Post your questions about the game here!

Ross mentioned a while back they were considering controllers as a pre-order bonus for the PC version...
It would be odd for that to be a pre-order only thing - I can imagine a pack in with a controller as a normal SKU, it's not like only the pre-order copies of the game will need a controller.

Can Ross or anybody from the BigAnt Studios just give an idea as to how much progress has been done regarding the game ??

Has the testing process begun yet ?? :cheers

That's why I thought we'd get it!!! A book would be great though!!! I had heard something about it bein a special edition box too!!! Leather clad I think it was.

No. It was a steel-book edition not a leather one. Personally i want both the steel-book and whatever pre-order bonus is coming with the game. I hope they are not separate editions.

Having a controller as a bonus seems pretty excessive. The PC game will retail for 69/79 Aussie dollars. A 360 controller costs slightly less than that. Even a homebrand controller is 30/40 dollars, so that's a fair pre-order bonus.

For AFL Live their pre-order bonus was a coupon for a free Getty images AFL photograph, valued at I think 5-10 dollars which seems fair for a pre-order bonus. It was also something nice that you could choose and stick on your wall, rather than a little toy football that you'll kick around the home once until your mother confiscates it.

Ross had said he'll post a video of the replay system on Tuesday, any ideas on what that entails??

And question No2: can anyone confirm what the pre order bonus will be and if there's any truth to there bein a special edition box??

Ross had said he'll post a video of the replay system on Tuesday, any ideas on what that entails??

And question No2: can anyone confirm what the pre order bonus will be and if there's any truth to there bein a special edition box??

We know very little of the replay system so far. But it will probably show how many different camera angles youcan watch a replay from including fielders' point of views.

There will be a steelbox edition(special edition). I believe ross has confirmed that. He has also confirmed a pre order bonus for people who will pre-order the game. We do not know what that bonus might be.

Thanks israr, I hope to be able to pre order soon!!!!

Can Ross or anybody from the BigAnt Studios just give an idea as to how much progress has been done regarding the game ??

Has the testing process begun yet ?? :cheers

they've actually not started coding the game yet; sorry to say.

they've actually not started coding the game yet; sorry to say.

Just so we don't loose a potential buyer of the game, the game has actually been completly finished and (I believe) passed submission with Sony and Microsoft. Lots of neat ideas that is being generated by the PC community are being implimented into Cricket Academy and a first day patch for the game on release, but really we're just waiting on announcement of a release date.. which will be really, really soon by the looks of everything.

Just so we don't loose a potential buyer of the game, the game has actually been completly finished and (I believe) passed submission with Sony and Microsoft. Lots of neat ideas that is being generated by the PC community are being implimented into Cricket Academy and a first day patch for the game on release, but really we're just waiting on announcement of a release date.. which will be really, really soon by the looks of everything.

There won't be a first day patch.

Given Ross has said that if they knew completely about the state of the other game they could have rushed it out for July; It is safe to say the game is more or less ready to go

Users who are viewing this thread