Post your questions about the game here!

There won't be a first day patch.

Given Ross has said that if they knew completely about the state of the other game they could have rushed it out for July; It is safe to say the game is more or less ready to go

Actually there will be a first day patch. Again, confirmed by ross.

Hi Ross, will be there be any new version of CA this month or CA 0.99a is the final version before the release of DBC 14 ? Kind Regards

Hey Ross I know that you would release the System Requirement info when it is ready My system runs Academy but still any update on this
tnkj.png

It's right there; If you can run the CA Beta, you can run the game. Comprehend?

It's right there; If you can run the CA Beta, you can run the game. Comprehend?

I know that if you tried to read I wrote "My system runs Academy but still any update on this" and I was just asked for update as DBC14 posted on FB and details could surely help

I have seen lots of BIGGS Initiation for NewComers and if it is one of them then :;)

It's the black-screen issue holding us up - just can't replicate it!

I honestly don't see what difference knowing the specs will make to your information on the game...

I honestly don't see what difference knowing the specs will make to your information on the game...

whether to buy on console or pc (if you have both), or upgrade your pc (if you have funds)...

it's a pretty legitimate question, and after the "window" given. if someone pesters after ross has explained what's holding it up, that's the time to jump on them.

I've never heard of someone upgrading their PC for a specific game, that would be a crazy persons way of thinking, there's vastly better reasons to upgrade your PC. That being said, if it can run the CA Beta then you're fine to run the game, so again, I don't really understand what difference the spec information has to ones PC hardware, or lack thereof.

if i was thinking of upgrading my pc, the game coming out might effect the timing of my decision (sooner or later)

or if my pc was at the bottom end, i would probably buy console for a better experience.

i might be wrong, but i thought ross said if it runs CA it should be fine to run the game, which is not quite the same thing.

also, my computer runs CA (though a bit of an overheating issue), but since v99 i get the problem several people report about the image getting stuck on one player. by v97 was fine - so would i buy on PC or not? specs would help that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread