Post your questions about the game here!

I doubt it very much. A subscription service would put an upper-limit on what a creator could make from their game - and I don't think anyone would accept that.

I could see games becoming available for subscription like a way down the line (in a similar vein to Netflix or Lovefilm streaming) but well after a retail release has already secured a return on their investment.

I see your point. Perhaps games will take a more episodic path like The Walking Dead. Would get stuff out to the customers quicker and perhaps could charge more overall for individual episodes than you would for a standalone game.

I do remember though 3/4 years ago when On Live (had to Google to remember the name) was announced and it was said streamed gaming would prevent you ever upgrading your PC again and was going to dominate. Hasn't quite happened...

I see your point. Perhaps games will take a more episodic path like The Walking Dead. Would get stuff out to the customers quicker and perhaps could charge more overall for individual episodes than you would for a standalone game.

I do remember though 3/4 years ago when On Live (had to Google to remember the name) was announced and it was said streamed gaming would prevent you ever upgrading your PC again and was going to dominate. Hasn't quite happened...

Yeah. OnLive was a bust. It was a GREAT idea, but every single time I saw it it fell down on one pretty key thing: it didn't work. :p

Gaikai has potential, but that's all integrated into Sony now (they are doing some cool stuff with Vita, which is about the only time you can say THAT sentence without smirking.) :)

Hey Ross will the video tomorrow be released around the standard 6pm Melbourne time?

Sorry its a little hard to keep a track of things going on. What kind of video are we getting tomorrow?

Reply system mate. PS MattW catching Biggs of a edge to the keeper I hope, like 20 different camera angles dude.:D

PS The Newbies would be having few beers tonight if it happens ross.:clap

I've never heard of someone upgrading their PC for a specific game, that would be a crazy persons way of thinking

Ok, I do consider myself crazy.. but I'm guilty of doing this too. The PC I had at a time was an ex work Intel Celeron, so all my PC gaming was done at an internet cafe where I was spending a fair amount of $'s.. so figured I'd just build my own PC only to be able to play Battlefield 2.

Unintentionally built my last PC for Battlefield 3.

On thinking about it, I'm sure alot of people will upgrade or build a gaming computer with at least one game in mind in the hopes of getting as much performance out of it as they can afford.

And not everyone has a exhaustive budget and can buy or upgrade PC's at a drop of a hat and need to plan well in advance (BF2 computer above I bought a part every pay so I had it done in a couple of months).

just one question, Will the replay system come out or that bradman video I didn't look at it because my net is slow.

Hi guys, I just jumped on this forum and spent the last hour or so reading through threads and and posts trying to take it all in, and i just have a quick question!

The batting controls look interesting, but however, say you start playing the game and just say you struggle to pick up the controls and wish to change them to a more "classic" controlling system, is that option available? same question applies to the bowling?

Apologies if that's been answered or asked previously, i just cant seem to find it, thanks.

What's going on with TTC ? Is that scheduled to release this year or the next?

Hi guys, I just jumped on this forum and spent the last hour or so reading through threads and and posts trying to take it all in, and i just have a quick question!

The batting controls look interesting, but however, say you start playing the game and just say you struggle to pick up the controls and wish to change them to a more "classic" controlling system, is that option available? same question applies to the bowling?

Apologies if that's been answered or asked previously, i just cant seem to find it, thanks.

fairly sure it's been answered and it was a no, basically this game is radically different, not incrementally different so it wouldn't fit in with classic controls. i think either mikeym or hbk (both of big ant) said that the best way to approach this is forget what you think you know about cricket games...

Don't forget BD there is nets in the game so practice as much as you need I say. PS Now back waiting for some goodies coming later.:thumbs

I remember Ross saying ages ago that if people couldn't get in with the new system they may patch something in if enough people complain about the difficulty! I m not sure exactly what though it was a long time ago!! Around the time of the comet trail malarkey.

What's going on with TTC ? Is that scheduled to release this year or the next?

I wish I could say more on TTC, we should have already released it but have added more stuff :(

Users who are viewing this thread