Post your questions about the game here!

Sorry to be a bore Ross but any chance of addressing the match type issues I raised?

Want to make sure I set stuff up right in respect of stats tracking

I'm skimming past any posts that make me think - just really busy trying to get some stuff out the door - there will be announcements on that soon (not Cricket related).

Will the PS3 version have modding and Cricket Academy?
The Cricket Academy is in all versions of the game, and everything you can edit in the Cricket Academy beta now can be changed - so kit customisation, names, faces, etc.

Outside modding, such as making new bats, real kits, sponsors, team logos, etc. won't be possible on consoles.

So Channel Nine have ditched hot spot for the upcoming Ashes.

Are we able to disable certain aspects of BARS or can you only disable the entire review system?

I think from memory it's all or nothing... will check tomorrow.

Although it should be remembered that ours has perfect clarity whereas theirs does not :)

Quick question, when playing in career mode are the national sides picked from the best rated players of that nationality or do they stay with the players originally in the national sides?

Guys, today is the start of an Aussie tour (Australian Cricket Season) to India, can we expect good news "Announcement" anytime soon?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread