Post your questions about the game here!

Doubt it. Australia are crap.

Dutch, you are nicely evading the question I see, it was said that Big Ant are waiting for the Aussie cricket season to start, well it starts tomorrow,,,we are not too far right?

Dutch, you are nicely evading the question I see, it was said that Big Ant are waiting for the Aussie cricket season to start, well it starts tomorrow,,,we are not too far right?

Only the British National Party is too far right but apart from that I think we are on the final bend as it were for release......

Only the British National Party is too far right but apart from that I think we are on the final bend as it were for release......

And with every bend, we need to negotiate it carefully, reduce speed, meaning patience,,,and voala!!! We have beat the Benz, bends I mean

Trust me, Aussie media couldn't care less at the moment. Certainly not the start of the season

Yeah, it's just starting to heat up a little, hardly much talk of India yet - this has been the most the footy has stayed around after the finals in years, the draft and free agency has front / back pages sewn up.

Also; I think that the series is 7 useless ODIs could be why no one cares about the series...

Can't wait for this ODI series between India and Australia - said nobody ever!

Although, saw the end of the Ryobi Cup game between Tassie and South Australia yesterday. What a cracker! I'm definitely enjoying the cricket being on GEM at the moment.

Can't wait for this ODI series between India and Australia - said nobody ever!

Although, saw the end of the Ryobi Cup game between Tassie and South Australia yesterday. What a cracker! I'm definitely enjoying the cricket being on GEM at the moment.

I'm sure the 50 people who turned up to watch it also enjoyed it!

My PS3 died today :(. I'm not sure whether to get a new PS3 (I've got loads of games I still want to play...), or get a new PS4 and wait. Is there a rough release time more detailed than "2014" for the next gen DB14?

I'm sure the 50 people who turned up to watch it also enjoyed it!

My PS3 died today :(. I'm not sure whether to get a new PS3 (I've got loads of games I still want to play...), or get a new PS4 and wait. Is there a rough release time more detailed than "2014" for the next gen DB14?

Wait for ps4 to come out. Ps3 will get a price drop and a lot of people will be selling theirs also. So you can get a ps3 for pretty cheap if ps4 isn't the most wanted thing in your christmas list.

Its just the disc drive; so what I'll probably do is pick up a cheap 12Gig PS3 and swap out the hard drives with my 500Gig one - I can't see a 500GB PS3 falling below ?129 any time soon. Besides; I still need to finish off The Last Of Us; and I really want to do that sooner rather than later...

The Cricket Academy is in all versions of the game, and everything you can edit in the Cricket Academy beta now can be changed - so kit customisation, names, faces, etc.

Outside modding, such as making new bats, real kits, sponsors, team logos, etc. won't be possible on consoles.

OK thanks.

I'm not entirely sure on how Cricket Academy works, but can I download pre done Cricket Academy things like faces and kits, or do I have to do it all myself?

Also surely real kits are possible if there is kit customisation?

Also surely real kits are possible if there is kit customisation?
They are based on a number of pre-set templates, but they can look very close to the real thing, here's a video of flicking through the kit options in the academy.

Once someone makes something they can share the finished product, just one press on that adds the team to your game. In this other video, I show an example of downloading a pre-made team and replacing the included team with one with created players and kit.

The final game will have an even easier one click option to automatically get the best replacement teams based on their ratings, or you can pick your own as shown.

Users who are viewing this thread