Post your questions about the game here!

Absolute love bumble, obviously he won't be on though, I'd imagine it'll be Aussies though due to budget etc, can't see it bein Benaud (the best if them all) so who does it leave?? Tubby Taylor? one of the chappells? Warne=$$$$ lawry maybe??? Healy??

Would have loved to hear Tony Cozier, Richie Benaud Shane Warne and bumble!!!

Shame there is issues with using impressionists, I'm sure Billy Birmingham woulda made a fantastic job of it!!

I personally don't care much about brand names,,,it has to be someone who knows cricket(stats, players and relevant information), and do it well. Even the brand names commentators get boring over time.

Its for the first time a cricket game has 40 hours of recorded commentary, so whoever does it must be good at it, though I would have loved at least one house brand name, it can be Ross and the Team for all I care, as long as they'll good at it

My favourite commentators have got to be; Mike Haysman, Tony Cozier & Danny Morrison.

My favourite commentators have got to be; Mike Haysman.

Wow! yes, could I have forgotten about him, he calls a spade a spade that one, also Neil Johnson from Zimbabwe and Robin Jackman

I just googled a list of cricket commentators, there are so many that could have been used, from Australia alone, then there's Simon Doull who could have offered his services for free as I don't rate him high,,,,we just don't know who is in there

For me, bill lawry, Jeff Thomson, Michael holding and Michael Atherton would be awesome. With maybe an Simon Hughes style "analyst" (or sky's third man) as a nice extra!!

It's definitely nobody from the BigAnt team! Although the same can't be said about the player sounds, those are the sounds of the BigAnt team screaming their lungs out just for you to hear!

I must say I did have fun listening to the unedited commentary and hearing the debate about how desert is said, whether 2 s's meant the sandy place or the thing you have after dinner!

It's definitely nobody from the BigAnt team! Although the same can't be said about the player sounds, those are the sounds of the BigAnt team screaming their lungs out just for you to hear!

I must say I did have fun listening to the unedited commentary and hearing the debate about how desert is said, whether 2 s's meant the sandy place or the thing you have after dinner!

I believe the word "desert" (as in desertion) has featured prominently in the Trickstar office as well..............

There we have it,,,! its not Ross and the Big Ant Team, it is an outsider then, probably a brand name,,,,its kept as a surprise I guess

Would be cool to have some Hindi/Urdu screams and taunts too.

I think a real big name commentator might be in the game - if it is kept as a surprise. And yes would love to see Buble and Ravi Shastri aswell!

Most appropriate assumption has to be someone from Australia itself. May just be Bill Lawry ( I'd love to have him ) but don't think he's going to make. But anyone from Channel 9 would do it for me :D

Harsha bhogle , Ian Chappel mark & mark nocholas are my favorites

----------

but , mark nicholas is not in contention so , it could be one from australia may be Mathew Haydon / mark taylor /Ian chappel & other from asian countries probably wasim akram/ harsha bhogle . May be Ravi Shastry.

I think a real big name commentator might be in the game - if it is kept as a surprise. And yes would love to see Buble and Ravi Shastri aswell!

Isn't buble a singer??

Users who are viewing this thread