Post your questions about the game here!

Oh undoubtedly, the writing would have to be far more thoroughly thought out than that for an established real world commentator. It could allow for a wider variety though also, a "straight man" a funny man, a stats man.. an over the top man.....
Billy Birmingham busy?

EDIT: hahah too late...
what legal/licensing ramifications would there be for impersonators ina video game?

Yeah, this is true, we were already facing Mike Fegan trying to get Cricket Australia on our case so were already a little shy of anything else that might stop the game getting out there.

Yeah, this is true, we were already facing Mike Fegan trying to get Cricket Australia on our case so were already a little shy of anything else that might stop the game getting out there.

On your case about licenses or?

Don Bradman Cricket 14 "the game Mike Fegan didn't want you to have" - he made claims to Cricket Australia that we were infringing their rights and asked that they take action against us. Nice guy, "never disparaged anyone" lmao.

"They're making a better game than us, make them stop?"

Apparently mike doesn't enjoy competition...if you can even call it a competition....

Saw the videos. Thank You MaatW for the Videos
I am no expert on games but still my 2 pennies
Was initially disappointed by videos but realized that I was expecting a FIFA, MLB from them so watched them again and have to say kudos to BigAnt:clap. Very Impressive.And hopefully most of the bugs would not be there after 1st day Patch. Have to say that Bouncer in Apocalypse video won my hurt
All the best Ross:thumbs for the game & hope you start making good profits from the 1st one only and give us a good franchise

Don Bradman Cricket 14 "the game Mike Fegan didn't want you to have" - he made claims to Cricket Australia that we were infringing their rights and asked that they take action against us. Nice guy, "never disparaged anyone" lmao.

How you guys are doing so ??? they are not the only company have rights to work on a cricket game.... He is kind of a crybaby really.

So I think David Basheer is one commentator but who is the other commentator?

It was my first thought and we talked with his agents but time would have beaten us, you never know, maybe in a future version - I would have loved it for sure!

I'd love that billy Birmingham is an absolute legend!! Although you didn't get him Ross I don't hold a grudge, to me a grudge us just a place to PARK YOUR CAR!!!!

I'd pay an extra $50 for a special The Twelfth Man edition :p

I'd pay an extra $50 for a special The Twelfth Man edition :p

Me too, and I couldn't agree with me more on that one!! C'mon Ross lets work as a team here please and do it my way!!!

Has mr fegan got any legal standing with his infringement?? Seems a bit pathetic, unless he's getting legal aid now his games on the discount shelf pre release!

i would really love the song bradman by paul kelly as the in game music

----------

billy birmingham as commentator would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread