Post your questions about the game here!

I remember reading early on in the piece that batsman can walk should they choose to do so. This isnt reflected in the controls. Is this still an option.

It is. I was waiting for someone to ask :)

It's one of the * on the controller page in manual - I can't even remember which button it is as it's had so little use :p

It is. I was waiting for someone to ask :)

It's one of the * on the controller page in manual - I can't even remember which button it is as it's had so little use :p

You should have made it the same as the skip replay button :P

I have to admit that this game looks way better when we are batting with the broadcast camera on.. is it easy doing this Ross ? how difficult will handling the controls be with the Broadcast camera on..

I have to admit that this game looks way better when we are batting with the broadcast camera on.. is it easy doing this Ross ? how difficult will handling the controls be with the Broadcast camera on..

A number of times Ross has said that you wont want to play in broadcast mode as it is much more satisfying to play in the other camera view given the setup and control system.

It will be relatively easier to bat using the default cam. That said, I don't think batting will extremely difficult in broadcast cam assuming that's the default cam for multi-player games.

Thanks for that Pat.. I would love to play with the Broadcast camera on, not because i like going old school but i think its always better to have different options.. for me broadcast camera is always better.. so i guess its by choice..

I like to play using broadcast camera as well because its like watching normal live cricket on TV.

You haven't even tried the new camera options yet plus you would rather live the T.V experience and not real life like?

We all just need to wait until we have the game to decide. Lets not allow this thread to dissolve again into personal attacks. Keep it cool.

Can anyone shed some light on how to duplicate 'your' created players on cricket academy?

I am creating my local club team & I have created a really good likeness of my dad but also want to duplicate him as I look like him and all I would have to do is take the age and wrinkles off haha?? Any help?.

if you change the age and name it'll be a different player to the one already shared.

I appreciate the new experiments and by the looks of things they have done a good job with the behind the batsmen camera while batting, but for obvious reasons (immersed gameplay) i would want to bat from the broadcast view just to ensure i get to know the difference between this game and the others in the past.. Broadcast camera has been the default camera for all the past titles (apart from IC2010) so it would be good for a start to find the difference from that angle first..

red pill or blue pill, that's the choice :p

You can bat from the broadcast camera... however...

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

I'm sorry... never can get enough Matrix (I know... it's sad)

Users who are viewing this thread