Post your questions about the game here!

You haven't even tried the new camera options yet plus you would rather live the T.V experience and not real life like?

I prefer broadcasting angle as well, but more the cam angles the better it is. No harm in playing from different perspectives now & then for a change.

You can bat from the broadcast camera... however...

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

I'm sorry... never can get enough Matrix (I know... it's sad)

My reaction upon receiving the game...

At-Last-Morpheus-In-The-Matrix-Gif.gif

I like to play using broadcast camera as well because its like watching normal live cricket on TV.

So you want a non-realistic TV-style presentation for a game yet you're the same guy who said...

will there be a option to remove that red long line thing when the ball moves..it just makes it look to unrealistic and arcadey

...which is diametrically opposed to your previous request. Some of you need to make your mind up. This is a GAME it's not real cricket. It's riding that balance between making it a fun version of the sport we love, making you feel like it's the real thing even though it's never going to be, whilst certain requirements are needed to guide you along the way to help you actually play the thing as a console/pc game.

It's [the walk button] one of the * on the controller page in manual - I can't even remember which button it is as it's had so little use :p

Should be substituted as a "quick-bobblehead" function, so I can quickly change to and from bobbleheads at will. Nobody is going to use that "walk" button. If they do, they deserve a punch in the philtrum...

Nobody is going to use that "walk" button. If they do, they deserve a punch in the philtrum...

What the heck has Phil Trum got to do with it? Best Curling sweeper Iceland has ever had.........

*Crickets Chirped*

...now that one was worth the wait.

Walking should only be available for players named A. Gilchrist or C. Martin

my career player is gonna be a walker. proper old school, he's wearing his cap for batting and everything.

and he is gonna sledge like there's no tomorrow.

Ross,
How does the appeal button work? Do we press it once for an appeal, or keep it pressed for a louder appeal. The second option would allow us to make half appeals as well where initially we think its out but within a second realize its close but not out. That ways, for half appeals, the umpire would not hold is against us and also we can let the opponent know it was close ;)!

I just have a question, since i'm from italy i want to know if this game will be available on steam ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread