Post your questions about the game here!

I just want to know that will I be able to get updated teams or players from the academy if my xbox cant go online. Through a usb drive or something?

I just want to know that will I be able to get updated teams or players from the academy if my xbox cant go online. Through a usb drive or something?

Unfortunately not.

The files are small, perhaps hotspot to a phone?

who are we waiting on, are we begging the distributors or are we begging Big ant for the release.

who are we waiting on, are we begging the distributors or are we begging Big ant for the release.

We're not really waiting on anyone. There is only another month and a half in which the game will be released, and we'll know the exact date come the end of November.

We're not really waiting on anyone. There is only another month and a half in which the game will be released, and we'll know the exact date come the end of November.

Is it actually possible for time to slow down...November is becoming the longest month of the year.

What snowy failed to explain is we will know the date ON 30th november. not the "later half", "last week" , "last weekend", "last friday" of november or anything else like these.

It will be known ON 30TH NOVEMBER.

What snowy failed to explain is we will know the date ON 30th november. not the "later half", "last week" , "last weekend", "last friday" of november or anything else like these.

It will be known ON 30TH NOVEMBER.

Really? I always interpreted it as being we will know BY 30 November...

I mean technically you'd still be correct but still...

Last edited:
Surprised

I am surprised that the release is taking as long as it is. With the Ashes due to commence next week, and not a fart heard about the other game, I would have thought all the stops would have been pulled out to release as close to the start of the Ashes as possible, especially as November is a good time for sales for Christmas.

By the time this game releases England could have an unassailable 3-0 lead in the Ashes, and everyone down under will have had their fill of cricket! :cheers

or they might want to relive the glory days... of which against the Poms there are just so many :p

ps: the competition is heating up - from the EB Xmas Catalogue

attachment.php

Attachments

• EB-Xmas-Crop.jpg
    EB-Xmas-Crop.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
They're seriously still trying to push November? How in the hell can they pull that off?

So is that a confirmation of Ashes releasing in November? Because if we get a delay/cancellation announcement from them, then EB games would have to change the catalogue right?

So is that a confirmation of Ashes releasing in November? Because if we get a delay/cancellation announcement from them, then EB games would have to change the catalogue right?

Even that is surely not as big as the release fiasco in June (or was it July :p) when online retailers were confident of the release (some even saying they are about to receive the stock) till the very last day :p

----------

Ross....would you still be announcing the release date atleast a month before the release? Or are we looking at a shorter window this time around ;)

EB Still had the Ashes 2013 coming June 21st boxes all the way up until last week, they can only go on what they've been told.

Various places have 6 December while others have 2014 TBA. I think November's out of the picture but I don't know for sure, not 100%

Users who are viewing this thread