Post your questions about the game here!

It's one of those rare moments where someone says something reasonably obvious that we may well have just overlooked (I cant be sure though, hopefully HBK can confirm).

guess it depends if you get full controller selection at each game of the tour, then you could by just putting yourself as the opponent. but in CA i couldn't see a way to do it otherwise... hopefully HBK is quicker with this than Mikey is with skills*

*yeah, i went there.

guess it depends if you get full controller selection at each game of the tour, then you could by just putting yourself as the opponent.

I thought thats how it would work. Create a tour...then select the team you wanna play as at the controller selection screen before a match.

In BA other games I think you coul. Pick any side. Even opposition or ai v ai in career.

Intel hd4000 integrated enough to run the game? Can anyone help me out?

Intel hd4000 integrated enough to run the game? Can anyone help me out?

probably not isn't that a "graphics card" for ultrabooks? meaning your processor would be pretty weak as well. I'm not super tech smart so I'm not 100% sure

In all honesty, I don't think you can. Have you tried to run the academy?

Quite a while ago, the min specs were flagged up in the Facebook page as being available "within two weeks"... Not sure what held them up - day one patch and play session planning, presumably. But the best rule of thumb for now is to try and run cricket academy. If it runs the game should run fine

If it runs the game should run fine
I'd specify running well. If you can't run it at your normal res without it slowing down, I wouldn't be expecting to run the game.

Just think about what the Cricket Academy is compared to the game itself - you have only one player shown at a time and no stadiums or heavy animation.

Quite a while ago, the min specs were flagged up in the Facebook page as being available "within two weeks"... Not sure what held them up - day one patch and play session planning, presumably. But the best rule of thumb for now is to try and run cricket academy. If it runs the game should run fine

Minimum specs would be nice as I'm still deciding whether to buy the game for console or PC. If the graphics are par or better than the PC version is better.

I'd imagine 16GB RAM, GTX750 and haswell i7 would run it fine, but still, it'd be nice to know!!

Also I've been gone for a couple of days, did Mike publish that thing about skills yet?

Minimum specs would be nice as I'm still deciding whether to buy the game for console or PC. If the graphics are par or better than the PC version is better.

I'd imagine 16GB RAM, GTX750 and haswell i7 would run it fine, but still, it'd be nice to know!!

Also I've been gone for a couple of days, did Mike publish that thing about skills yet?

No skills are still a black hole. You can hear him explaining something to Matt in one of the play session vids, but what he says is not what happens in CA. I posted a CA vid showing the issue, but it's not had any response from Big Ant. Pity really - would be a great help with the linked teams we're doing.

Be great to know if the low bowling speeds in the twistie video the other day was down to attributes as I speculated: that'd give us a direct correlation between attributes and gameplay.

I posted a CA vid showing the issue, but it's not had any response from Big Ant.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Ross had 'blocked' you and that's the reason why it hasn't been answered :D

This message is hidden because blockerdave is on your blocked list. :p

No skills are still a black hole. You can hear him explaining something to Matt in one of the play session vids, but what he says is not what happens in CA. I posted a CA vid showing the issue, but it's not had any response from Big Ant. Pity really - would be a great help with the linked teams we're doing.

Be great to know if the low bowling speeds in the twistie video the other day was down to attributes as I speculated: that'd give us a direct correlation between attributes and gameplay.

I thought he had posted something explaining them? If not I will make sure it happens by the end of the Melbourne day on Monday when he's back on deck. Guaranteed*

*I know this will be quoted back if it doesn't happen, so it will!

Users who are viewing this thread