Post your questions about the game here!

Really quick question. I noticed that it has been asked twice but never saw an answer to is so thought i'd throw it back in again.

Will wind affect the bowling AND will it also affect the ball when in the air i.e. distance of a 6 when hit into the wind?

Ross, when you say "proof that you will have sales in ntsc territories" , do you mean actual customers ? Or retailers who are interested in selling the game here?

Potential market more than anything else.

new videos

Is the any chance of putting new videos of bowling onto you youtube
something we can watch

Cricket Academy will be the focus this week.

Ross is the CA a large one or just a few tweaks with a few new items. PS Is this version 1.00 just before the game comes out soon right.:D

Ross, any news on online more? Is online coop available as one of the videos from the play session mentioned that online mp is only 1v1, thus wanted your confirmation on this.

the simulate innings feature on ic2010 was very dodgy. Teams always seem to end up with the same total (or in the ball park). Will DBC simulate feature take into account the weather, the quality of opposition and form of players?

the simulate innings feature on ic2010 was very dodgy. Teams always seem to end up with the same total (or in the ball park). Will DBC simulate feature take into account the weather, the quality of opposition and form of players?

I could be 40-8 after slogging and then simulate and my team would get 280. It happened almost every time.

Is this game coming before 31st of Dec 00:00 or should I buy Ashes Cricket :rolleyes google seemed to find nothing good 'bout it.

here's a question...with Dale Steyn/Mitchell Johnson/other big, mean fast bowlers bowl just like how Johnson bowled in the first two tests of the Ashes? ie. aggressive...mean...lots of bouncers....etc etc. Will we get eyes like saucers??

Users who are viewing this thread