Post your questions about the game here!

Pardon me for asking but what's the fascination with MOM award ceremony? I can understand someone getting nominated MOM or MOS but does it really matter whether there's a cutscene for it?

Just because man of the match is featuring first time evr in a cricket game.I am curious to see it as there are no other questions for me except whats new and when is the release?:facepalm (also it is a Q&A thread)are these reasons enough for you?

Just because man of the match is featuring first time evr in a cricket game.I am curious to see it as there are no other questions for me except whats new and when is the release?:facepalm (also it is a Q&A thread)are these reasons enough for you?
attachment.php

Can we please calm down now?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-12-10-00h04m52s3.jpg
    vlcsnap-2013-12-10-00h04m52s3.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 431
Hi Ross this is a repeated question, We need more details with regards to multiplayer modes can u enlighten us a bit on that part of the game if possible

Man of the match thread...

What about 'Man of the Series'? I do hope it is just like MoM but with the player's name in Bold type for emphasis. My life will then be complete. Who cares about bowling mechanics, batting gameplay and longevity? Also, one other important question which is still to be answered successfully ..... Will the menu music be broadcast in Dolby 5.1 surround sound?

Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

MORE Importantly... what FONTS WILL BE USED?

Franklin Gothic Medium would be my guess, shall we start a poll??

Ross, any info on when you might throw some light on online aspect of the game? So far we know nothing about it and is one aspect of the game that has been hidden from us.

Every mode in Cricket has an online option, it is head to head or co-operative (all player controller selection screens have an online selection also).

There are also online tournaments.
Players and teams are automatically shared when opponents meet online.
Yes, and we have a balancing system in place to make sure teams that are overpowered are not so online.
You are free to use whatever camera angle you like online, it doesn't change the experience (or camera) for the other player.

Anything else specific not covered previously?

Users who are viewing this thread