Post your questions about the game here!

It's funny, if a tailender scored a double century in a video game it would be accused of being unrealistic haha
Only if they actually batted in the tail lol! I put my player in to open the batting (he was only ranked about 40 in batting) in Ricky Ponting Cricket 2010, made over 1000* with him and that was mostly just bombing 6's :p

i scored 400* with Broad and and Swann in cricket for wii...

i was really bored

Not necessarily a nightwatchman can make as many runs as the next batsman they just have to survive that 1st evening. Gillespie made those 201* off 574 balls, so not like he was rushing.
If I came in as nightwatchman and had a strike rate of over 30 I would be ashamed of myself. As a top-order batsman, my strike rate last season in limited over games of around 15 was about right.

If I came in as nightwatchman and had a strike rate of over 30 I would be ashamed of myself. As a top-order batsman, my strike rate last season in limited over games of around 15 was about right.

Ever had people watching scream "play a shot [Dave]" (or your own name, of course) - that was one of my proudest moments...

also my 54* in 38 overs.

the only 6 i ever scored in my life was hooking a beamer off my nose...

Ever had people watching scream "play a shot [Dave]" (or your own name, of course) - that was one of my proudest moments...

also my 54* in 38 overs.

the only 6 i ever scored in my life was hooking a beamer off my nose...
You've scored a six? Blasphemy!

I frequently get people shouting at me from the boundary. They don't realise what they've got until I save them with a dogged 1* off 35 overs and 5* off 28. But when we are 140-2 off 20 overs they don't seem to appreciate me as much...
Having a club next a pub doesn't help when the locals come round to see me playing some textbook forward defences. I heard a few boos on one occasion last season. I was pretty proud of that, but they didn't seem to understand the match situation, as I was fighting for a draw at that stage.

Last edited:
Ross,
Long time back you had mentioned that you have some mechanism in place to ensure that we dont find super-human players and teams when playing online matches. Could you share with us what that mechanism is, as that is one area that really worries me.

Ross,
Long time back you had mentioned that you have some mechanism in place to ensure that we dont find super-human players and teams when playing online matches. Could you share with us what that mechanism is, as that is one area that really worries me.

All players will be missing a limb...you can choose which limb though...

All players will be missing a limb...you can choose which limb though...

Maybe that was Ashes13's plan. They removed the heads from all the players causing them to run around like headless chickens. Only problem being they forgot to disable the head graphics....

Ross,

There is an online mode where teams scaled so that the teams meeting are balanced. I will go into this in further detail some other time.

Users who are viewing this thread