Post your questions about the game here!

how many players can play multiplayer offline on the ps3?

attachment.php

Can we please calm down now?

Now there's some realistic run rates :rolleyes

What does everyone expect to gain from Man of the Match? I don't get the big fuss about it. It doesn't matter in real life and a small presentation is really only attended by three players. There is man of the match in the game. Great. One of the features in the game I couldn't give a toss about. I'm glad it shows man of the match, but this is such an unimportant detail compared to the hundreds of other small details that have been implemented by BigAnt.

Ross, is 90 overs the maximum that can be bowled in a day of a test match or can we bowl more if we get through the overs quicker, like real life?
I don't mind either way I am just interested.

What does everyone expect to gain from Man of the Match? I don't get the big fuss about it. It doesn't matter in real life and a small presentation is really only attended by three players. There is man of the match in the game. Great. One of the features in the game I couldn't give a toss about. I'm glad it shows man of the match, but this is such an unimportant detail compared to the hundreds of other small details that have been implemented by BigAnt.

+1 ..gameplay and AI is important..

Ross, is 90 overs the maximum that can be bowled in a day of a test match or can we bowl more if we get through the overs quicker, like real life?
Obviously you can change the overs in a day in the Don Bradman Academy, but I find it very unlikely that you will be able to have more than what has been set, considering we don't play through the change of overs so it is quite difficult to rush through them.

I like man of the match...its a nice touch, but a post match presentation is stupid...whats the point, might be an ok touch but way way way down the list. Just having MOM:M.Whitehorn is plenty for me

If a MOTM 'ceremony' included video highlights (ala NBA2k) then it might be worth watching.

Otherwise a cut scene gets boring pretty quickly.

If a MOTM 'ceremony' included video highlights (ala NBA2k) then it might be worth watching.

thats a good point, if it was highlights of that persons performance that could work really well but the same old cutscene would be boring i agree.

Like this?...

5)Once an Innings ends. The videos of the highest scorer and highest wicket taker are stored and rest are deleted. And when the match ends and the Man of the Match is decided, the video set for that person is displayed. And once back to the Main Menu, all videos are deleted.

----------

100 is maximum. You can select that in the match designer screen.

Nope you're wrong.In carrier mode if u got selected as Man of the match maybe your chances will increase to be promote from Level 2 to Level 3:)

Nope you're wrong.In carrier mode if u got selected as Man of the match maybe your chances will increase to be promote from Level 2 to Level 3
Yes. See this image as an example of the bonus points you can earn from a match:
e8i7Joq.jpg

I imagine that the stakes are higher in more important matches. You can see me in the career mode video getting 1 or 2 points from certain shots, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread