Post your questions about the game here!

Yes. See this image as an example of the bonus points you can earn from a match:
e8i7Joq.jpg

I imagine that the stakes are higher in more important matches. You can see me in the career mode video getting 1 or 2 points from certain shots, etc.
Yeah I'm saying this.

Can i ask in the points page

Bowling points 1000
Batting points 1000

what do u have to do to get max points :)

This is just a guess of course but could it be you have to be placed in the top 2 of batting & bowling like shown on the scorecard?

Yes. See this image as an example of the bonus points you can earn from a match:
e8i7Joq.jpg

I imagine that the stakes are higher in more important matches. You can see me in the career mode video getting 1 or 2 points from certain shots, etc.

Surely in real life coaches won't keep a player in the team because they won man of the match a few matches ago? Those points seem a bit odd. I would value a hundred or five wickets more than a man of the match.

But you get man of the match for being the best in your team...by taking those wickets and getting a century etc.. its more of a recognition of being the best

This is just a guess of course but could it be you have to be placed in the top 2 of batting & bowling like shown on the scorecard?

I heard the I-Cup commentator read out your tweet and your name as I was reading this post; it was so trippy!

Congrats I guess. :p

Surely in real life coaches won't keep a player in the team because they won man of the match a few matches ago? Those points seem a bit odd. I would value a hundred or five wickets more than a man of the match.

I love the fact we're having these kinda nitpicks in a cricket game.

Absolutely. Love it.

Perspective.

But you get man of the match for being the best in your team...by taking those wickets and getting a century etc.. its more of a recognition of being the best

So getting man of the match is the same as scoring three hundreds in a row? I could get 120 and get man of the match, follow it up with 2 first ball ducks and it's the same thing?

And if man of match had not been there in points table people would be suggesting by now to include it.

It also is different per game mode, this is from the 50 Over match
xLHL4ny.png

They would also stack, if you get 5 wickets in an innings, you're probably quite likely to be MOTM anyway.

Surely in real life coaches won't keep a player in the team because they won man of the match a few matches ago?

I've definitely seen players retained because they were "match winners in recent times" despite overall poor or inconsistent returns; I think it's corollary to that, even if not quite exactly the same.

Really though we are taking it for granted, well most of us(including myself) are. We have never had this luxury before. Its awesome

I love the fact we're having these kinda nitpicks in a cricket game.

Absolutely. Love it.

Perspective.

You're absolutely right. I love it. If the box of this game was oozing crap everywhere it would still be my favourite thing in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread