Post your questions about the game here!

Reinert

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm pretty sure there isn't. You play games to improve and I don't think there is any sponsorship. I think the career mode is centred on playing rather than anything else and that is how you rise up the leaderboard.

Might not be a bad idea for a future iteration.

If there is such an additioin they should add a lots of story lines so it doesn't get predictable

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
there's a game out now called Lords of Cricket...very similar...but the one from yesteryear had a classic card 'ave a go yer mug'

----------

although i just realised ur talking about tabletop cricket as opposed to card cricket

I was talking about dice cricket :) I might check out Lords of Cricket...thanks for the heads up!

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
If there is such an additioin they should add a lots of story lines so it doesn't get predictable
2K can only create a couple of ways that the story line can go, and most other sports games don't have story lines, but Big Ant, who work on the fraction of the budget that other sports games work on, are expected to add in lots of story lines whilst improving gameplay?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
will tomorrow's CA update adjust the max numbers in some of the stats that i mentioned before? as some of the players with longer first-class careers have some stats that don't fit in.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
The post is now on the Release Q&A thread. It will not be here in 2013 but there will be nets for the next CA update.

Last edited:

bsateee

Associate Cricketer
Hi Ross, finally you planned to release the Net Practice mode in time being before the full game release.. But, yet I dint find any post regarding minimum system requirements for pc version to play the game without any problem.. If some one know please let me know.. My pc has following specifications..
1.windows 7 os
2. One GB ddr 3 ram
3.160 GB Hd.
4. Core2Duo processor.
5.Intel mother board.
(Note: I don't hav any graphics card installed, with the above spec's I can't run Cricket Academy)

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello guys. I am not sure whether someone has asked this question but please help me.

Is there any way to download cricket academy on PS3?
If yes then how?

I am trying since long time. :(

Please help me. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread