Post your questions about the game here!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
there are apparently ways to get a ps3 controller working in motioninjoy which I really want to do because it is the worst program

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
there are apparently ways to get a ps3 controller working in motioninjoy which I really want to do because it is the worst program

Today is the first time i used it and i have to agree that it is a horribly designed tool.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
There's a way you can use PS3 controller on PC via bluetooth...
How to Bluetooth Your PS3 Controller to Your PC (Windows 8/7/XP) - YouTube

You can google to get more links.

Yes...you still need the motionjoy for it though. Plus i have a mac where the mouse and keyboard are connected through bluetooth also, and i heard some people complaining about those not pairing anymore. Simply not going to risk it right now as i have a 25 ft long usb cable. Enough to sit on the sofa and play it on the tv.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Asking in multiple threads won't get you the answer any quicker.

The update isn't available yet.

It will hopefully be available within the next 6 hours (approximately)

WhiteCat

Club Cricketer
The nets run extremely smoothly on my PC. Does this mean the full game definitely will too, or is it a lot more resource heavy?

I was planning on just getting the PS3 version but I may get both if I can be confident I won't have issues on my PC.

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
The nets run extremely smoothly on my PC. Does this mean the full game definitely will too, or are is it a lot more resource heavy?
If your computer can run CA well, it can run the game well.
I was planning on just getting the PS3 version but I may get both if I can be confident I won't have issues on my PC.
The only time I've got a game on different formats is FIFA 10 for the PS2, then the Xbox 360 after my upgrade. However I think I will make an exception for this. I was only going to get it for the Xbox but the fact this game can be so supported on the PC and my PC is capable, may mean I get it on both. I'd also like it everywhere with me :yes

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Do we know if there's autosave during matches in the game? Just thinking of the occasional times when CA has closed spontaneously, and thinking about how much playtime I might lose if it happens mid game. Doesn't happen often though but it's happened a few times so far I think. Would be good to know you won't lose a whole match if it happens mid-game.

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do we know if there's autosave during matches in the game? Just thinking of the occasional times when CA has closed spontaneously, and thinking about how much playtime I might lose if it happens mid game. Doesn't happen often though but it's happened a few times so far I think. Would be good to know you won't lose a whole match if it happens mid-game.

Hadn't thought of that. My cat has a habit of jumping from my computer onto my desk, using the "restart computer" button as a springboard....an autosave feature would save many a frustration!

Users who are viewing this thread